Reviews for The Desire for Socks
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
What a great new view! I've never thought of it that way! So cool. However, I don't think that Gellert would be in the mirror with Dumbledore's family, he hurt him to badly. But I don't write awesome fics like you so who cares what I think! lol
Someonerandome chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved it! That was so sweet. Good job.
m y e p i p h a n y chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i really enjoyed that. truly tugged on my heart strings :(
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow! This story was amazing, and almost exactly what I thought Dumbledore would see in the mirror. You did a great job displaying his emotions, too, and I don't think the idea was recycled. It was very original to me.

Amelie
A-Trenchcoat-and-A-Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was so good. So, so beautiful. This story brought tears to my eyes… just perfect! I love how it really did show what I think our Dumbledore would have desired. How it was a memory, something so small that affected his whole life. I like how he wasn’t lying to Harry. A great little story. It was heart~wrenching, but in a good way. This story, out of about what feels like a million others, is definitely one of my favorites, if not my favorite. It’s just so good. I love it, good job. :D
Indigo Signora chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Stories don't often strike me emotionally, but this actually made me tear up a little. Great job; I really loved it, though it *does* break my heart...
MoonlightWalks chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awww...that made me tear up a bit. Very well written, a fine tale that will definately be in my favorites.

-MW
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very moving, *Wipes tears from eyes.* Poor Albus. Very well written too.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
AAAWWWW so sweet and sad. i love the fact that dumbledore is quotes ariana when he says the thing about socks.
Bugsy13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is a really great story, it gave me chills. I'm a big Harry Potter fan, and I think this is a really great illustration of what Dumbledore would see when he looks in the mirror! I like how you incorporated Ariana giving him the socks in there too, like he didn't make the socks up when he was talking to Harry in Book 1. This is great : )
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That's so sweet. I teared up a little.
fanficfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awwwwwwww! That' really sweet but kind of sad.