Reviews for Never Say No
Iheartbooks394 chapter 31 . 6/30
SO amazing! I read the entire thing in a few hours! Loved how it was even epilogue compliant! Great story, very intriguing, and just the right amount of sexy ;)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 17 . 6/30
whY SHOULD I BE VERY AFRAID NO I DONT LIKE IT
Iheartbooks394 chapter 16 . 6/30
OMG that authors note tho! ;)
Ron is such a stupid-arse! This is why Dramione is SO much more realistic!
Refictionista chapter 31 . 4/14
I don't know what kind of accountant you'll be, but you are already a fantastic writer. Great story. I loved how it gave me my Dramione fix while remaining true to canon (even the epilogue!). The character development was realistic, especially with the marital problems and addictive behavior. Keep writing.
Yes, this story is YEARS old now, and yes, you probably don't even bother reading reviews anymore, and yes, I'm that weird freak who reads reviews BEFORE reading the story, but I just have to say about your AN: BRAVA! WELL SAID! I adore your attitude toward writing fics, and your honestly and humility are incredible, and I hope you've gone far in your life. As a studied accountant who also writes fics - you go!
sallydanz13 chapter 31 . 3/16
I really enjoyed this story! Automatically on my fave list now!
mama123 chapter 31 . 2/25
I like it alot. Good ending. Very good first attempt. Well done!
ssdawning chapter 11 . 2/18
I liked this little chapter with Hugo and Fred! Nice!
wonderful story!
although ron seemed too bad and draco too good!

I liked it though
myrtle chapter 31 . 12/4/2014
ok so this is my first review ever, but i felt the need to say something. This is one of the best fanfictions i've ever read and not because of your writing skills or the plot (which were both amazing don't be offended) but because of the incredible self respect of the characters! For example hermione no matter how much she loves draco when he starts acting like an ass she leaves him and no matters how much she loves her children she doesn't let them define her life. And that doesn't mean that she doesn't care about them because she does she just care about herself as well. She loves everybody in her life a lot and she is really forgiving with them, but she has her limits. Hayley as well has tons of self respect without that making her arrogant. She likes Draco and she believes that she can get him and even when she doesn't she moves on with her life. She wants to believe that Teddy is her "soulmate" but then she learns the truth she totally acts like the bigger person. She is really supportive friend and has some great advices to give about life. Hell even draco is confident with himself no matter how "he can't say no" to his loved ones. He doesn't settle himself with something occasional because he knows he deserves better, he knows that he deserves to be loved. And that's really important: to know that you deserve something good.
I'd like to say as well that i loved the whole "second chance in life" thing a lot. This fanfiction proves that life doesn't end once you get married and have kids.
Tina Powers chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
wonderful story, it had it's up and downs, drama and happiness. Loved it.
Tina Powers chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Fred is still making me cry, but I love how you're writing his interactions with George. On another note, someone really asked if you were replaced by a meatball?/ How rude.
Tina Powers chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I know this was published ages ago and I'm just now getting to it thanks to a post on tumblr.. I teared up at Hugo's conversation with fred, I miss him too.
cati chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Lmao.. "ferret bastard day"
Tears For Itachi chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
I very much enjoyed your story, but I found that just about every single character was unlikable. I didn't like Ron, I didn't like Ginny, I didn't like Harry, Hermione, Draco, Hugo, Teddy, Rose, Haley...or anyone at all.

The story was good, but the people...