Reviews for Never Say No
dianm chapter 25 . 8/23
His gambling habbit is more than enough to get divorce...why hiding it?
dianm chapter 10 . 8/23
This is her chance to get divorce... yaaay
Kim chapter 31 . 8/18
You are an excellent writer and this is an amazing story! I found my self getting frustrated with the characters, especially hermione (!), but I think that was the point. Overall I could barely put it down. Thank you for the great story:)
Scherherazade chapter 31 . 8/16
I noticed that throughout the story you would mention that you are not a writer in. your author's notes. I disagree. A writer writes. This is a multi-chapter story and you've written other stories. That makes you a writer. After reading this story I would say your a good one. My hat is off to you. Your story is novel(s) compliant but also allows for a realistic Dramoine story. I didn't always like the choices that the characters made but they were very human ones. I appreciate the happy ending. Thanks for sharing.
Scherherazade chapter 31 . 8/16
Just discovered it and thought I'd give you some review love! Nice story with a realistic voice and decent editing. I'll probably finish it today if the pace he seventh chapter was any indication :) thanks for your work.
Iheartbooks394 chapter 31 . 6/30
SO amazing! I read the entire thing in a few hours! Loved how it was even epilogue compliant! Great story, very intriguing, and just the right amount of sexy ;)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 17 . 6/30
whY SHOULD I BE VERY AFRAID NO I DONT LIKE IT
Iheartbooks394 chapter 16 . 6/30
OMG that authors note tho! ;)
Ron is such a stupid-arse! This is why Dramione is SO much more realistic!
Refictionista chapter 31 . 4/14
I don't know what kind of accountant you'll be, but you are already a fantastic writer. Great story. I loved how it gave me my Dramione fix while remaining true to canon (even the epilogue!). The character development was realistic, especially with the marital problems and addictive behavior. Keep writing.
Yes, this story is YEARS old now, and yes, you probably don't even bother reading reviews anymore, and yes, I'm that weird freak who reads reviews BEFORE reading the story, but I just have to say about your AN: BRAVA! WELL SAID! I adore your attitude toward writing fics, and your honestly and humility are incredible, and I hope you've gone far in your life. As a studied accountant who also writes fics - you go!
sallydanz13 chapter 31 . 3/16
I really enjoyed this story! Automatically on my fave list now!
mama123 chapter 31 . 2/25
I like it alot. Good ending. Very good first attempt. Well done!
ssdawning chapter 11 . 2/18
I liked this little chapter with Hugo and Fred! Nice!
wonderful story!
although ron seemed too bad and draco too good!

I liked it though