Reviews for Just a friend of a friend
KayKarenJasmin chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
the part when you keep on saying Just a friend of a friend is truly confusing! lol but i still love it!

xoxoxo

smileylol )
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hmmm I'm not sire if I really liked it, the idea for the story is really good with him living after the tournament and having a thing for Hermione but Idk something didn't read right. I think it would be better if it was in past tense rather than present tense, I think that's what was bothering me as I read it and I think Cedric should be calling Harry, Hermione, and Ron by their first names not their last that just sounds funny if they are friends you know? I think the story has potential but I'd take what I mentioned into consideration for following chapters. It was decent though so good job! :)
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Update soon?This is a really nicr story!
kaylamarie2012 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
so far it's really great.

TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Sounds like a good story, so far.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
NinjaDriver chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Write, write, write! Ha ha! Well that was a good chapter! Nice to see you writing again! :) Update soon! I'll read it!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very cute fic! Please write more soon.
bookmonkey chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I like your story sofar, it's cute and I hope that you will continue on with it.
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I like it! Please continue!
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I Love this!
Stefanie chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very good beginning, very intriguing. I can't wait for your next chapter. And yes, longer chapters are better. I tend to enjoy any story involving Cedric and Hermione. I can't wait to see how they get together. Update soon.
Update chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
i really like the story and plot so far! please update as soon as you can!