Reviews for 20 WAYS TO MAKE SNAPE GO CRAZY!
Really enjoying it so far, good work
Mrs.Snape2012 chapter 9 . 8/20
finally, good chapter update soon
JoBlackdove chapter 1 . 8/19
You switched from third person into first person at about the 11th paragraph “Hermione prepared herself to apparate away” then in the same paragraph. I had gotten quite good at occlumency” - you should stick to one- I suggest third as it's easier to read. Otherwise it's a good start.
SlytherinHeir666 chapter 9 . 8/18
update soon please
Guardian.Ghost chapter 9 . 8/18
Oh i love this story, the sex Ed class in positions by far my favourite. Can't wait till the rest of this comes out _
SlytherinHeir666 chapter 8 . 8/5
I swear your righting was amazing
more please
mandiecandie chapter 8 . 1/2
This story is great. I look forward to updates.
DarkStrom920 chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Very good story
mummacass chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
Snape does have a sense of humor. And hell didn't freeze over.
ndavis77 chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I do like the changes to this fic and I look forward to reading more. I do hope though that Hermione learns be better at graciously accepting being pranked than she had been. So far, she can dish it out really well, but she can't take it.
And I do like a slower progression between Hermione and Severus. Makes it more realistic.
cares 1970 chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I would like to thank you so very much for this story and I am thoroughly enjoying the story and the fun that Severus and Hermione are getting into and all of the inter play between everyone.
I do not think that Severus is so ooc as some may say because we never got the see that side of his personality and I wish we had
magdalena.parker chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
You, my friend, are amazing! I haven't laughed this hard while reading for a long time. Thank you
TheLadyBookworm chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
I am dying from laughter! Thank you so much. I really needed this story. Seriously, I have tears coming from my eyes and I'm scaring the cat from all this laughter.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Maybe snap will give her a real demonstration on his..um...member...to her during detention. Lol. Update asap