Reviews for 20 WAYS TO MAKE SNAPE GO CRAZY!
more please
mandiecandie chapter 8 . 1/2
This story is great. I look forward to updates.
DarkStrom920 chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Very good story
mummacass chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
Snape does have a sense of humor. And hell didn't freeze over.
ndavis77 chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I do like the changes to this fic and I look forward to reading more. I do hope though that Hermione learns be better at graciously accepting being pranked than she had been. So far, she can dish it out really well, but she can't take it.
And I do like a slower progression between Hermione and Severus. Makes it more realistic.
cares 1970 chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
I would like to thank you so very much for this story and I am thoroughly enjoying the story and the fun that Severus and Hermione are getting into and all of the inter play between everyone.
I do not think that Severus is so ooc as some may say because we never got the see that side of his personality and I wish we had
magdalena.parker chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
You, my friend, are amazing! I haven't laughed this hard while reading for a long time. Thank you
TheLadyBookworm chapter 7 . 9/3/2016
I am dying from laughter! Thank you so much. I really needed this story. Seriously, I have tears coming from my eyes and I'm scaring the cat from all this laughter.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Maybe snap will give her a real demonstration on his..um...member...to her during detention. Lol. Update asap
mummacass chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Gosh this chapter brings back memories. Funny ones at that. thanks for the laughs.
Draco lover 91 chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Omg so not something to read while eating or drinking. This is awesome so cannot wait for more
cares 1970 chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
just finished the new chapter and could not stop laughing and the more I read the more I laughed.
Thank you so very much I needed that today and cannot wait to read what comes next with detention that night with our very own Trickster she better look out and he still wants to know why she was in Diagon alley instead of at home.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Oh my, I can picture it in my mind so perfectly that it just made me burst out laughing like a crazy person in the bus stop. Now everyone on college know for sure that I'm Batshit crazy.
ndavis77 chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Lmao! The condom prank was the best yet!
NicoruNS chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
OMG I'm literally crying, this is brilliantly funny.