Reviews for Bonds of Honor
2starryeyes chapter 16 . 10/20
I thought you were gonna kill Renji! Oh my gosh I'm so happy you didn't!
Tomyallen chapter 35 . 10/1
I'm not sure how I feel about all this...and please don't make us wait ages for the final chapter.

War is a unfair demon. Both luck and despair hand in hand in this situation...they despair over their loses but truly must claim luck to their very survival.

Seriously though your writing has been magnificent and a great joy to read through. I'm both excited and almost afraid of the ending...I don't want it to end but at the same time there are many questions and separate story lines that need to be closed for me to be satisfied.
Tomyallen chapter 34 . 10/1
Not cool...you don't give everyone peace like that and then slam it shut in a way the makes everyone want to scream. If Rukia's gone...so is Ichigo. He simply wouldn't be the same without her.

I don't actually want this to end...its been such a good ride.
Tomyallen chapter 33 . 10/1
Well that was heartbreaking and relieving all in the same breath. Damn Gin...tearing out the heart of Ran yet again. At least he got what he wanted.

War brings untold pain, sorrow, and death...and truly a loss of innocence. I swear to god if Rukia is dead we have a problem though.

This is so very well written...you have a talent for keeping the attentions of your readers even when you are switching scenes with great frequency. Not to mention you are amazing at cultivating a connection between ALL of your characters and your readers. Very well done.
Tomyallen chapter 32 . 10/1
Well damn...just read the reviews for this chapter-nothing does it justice. DO you know how much of a mind fuck this whole situation is for Ichigo? His kids are reincarnate of their namesakes and Grimmjow is back just as quickly as he had died...was he even dead to begin with? How does Ichigo not just have a straight up mental breakdown right there is anyone's guess...masaki is probably the only thing keeping him sane. And how will Isshin feel about that little development?

Goddamn this story just keeps getting crazier...
Tomyallen chapter 30 . 10/1
Well damn...that's quite the cliffhanger you've created. Sure as heck happy that I'm not stuck here. And just when they were finally getting close enough to catch Masa.

And now the fighting begins.
Tomyallen chapter 29 . 10/1
Not cool at all. Grimmjow is my favorite Espada...why couldn't it have been one of the others? Ugh...well thats a downer I had totally forgotten about that part. Also what's the whole reference about who Ichigo's son is? Hmmm someone's been leading a double style life away from his fathers eyes.

Also a GUN? For real? That's Stark's job and no one elses. You don't bring a gun to a sword fight -_-
Tomyallen chapter 28 . 9/29
Soifon really needs her ass to be handed to her...bring that pride and temper back into check. She's making more enemies than friends at the moment and that can prove to be a fatal mistake.

Also that last part was adorable. Wonder how Ko will feel about the idea of bearing the heir?
Tomyallen chapter 25 . 9/28
Haha Rangiku just got left hung out to dry in that meeting...maybe one day she'll actually do work like a normal lieutenant? Wishful thinking on behalf of Toshiro of course. And then there the kids...Ichigo has no clue what kind of message he's just invited into his home...having read this already I giggled a little at his poor misfortune seeing as how nothing is ever just normal for him.

And uh oh...things are about to get very messy again with that jersey back in the picture.
Tomyallen chapter 24 . 9/28
Man everyone's growing up so fast...I mean that literally and figuratively of course. Isshin and Ryuuken both need to get their heads outta the dirt and just man up...even their kids are kidding tired of it.

And Damn those kids have all grown up perfectly. They have the exact attitudes I would expect of them...not to mention some interesting lives that they are leading. It will be interesting to see the powers that Ichigo'so kids display.
Tomyallen chapter 23 . 9/28
Oh boy that was a packed chapter. Now I wonder just what Hikifune meant by all that? What would little Sado's destiny be? Also Isshin needs to communicate better...hes gotten so used to hiding inner pain while being outwardly goofy that he kinda shuts off when stuff goes wrong or his head gets stuck in the past. And oh poor Gin...I'm surprised Yoruichi actually was bowing and being that serious...not like they were her actions. And of course Rangikus kid just makes her decisions without asking anyone else first. Sly little girl.

Looking forward to the wonderful time jump...ichigo and Rukia are certainly going to have their hands full.
Tomyallen chapter 22 . 9/28
Ouch...that was just plain cruelty. Poor Gin...that just wasn't fair to him. And why in the hell is the spirit king giving orders like that? So many questions now and not enough answers.

I'm sure I'll fit in another chapter during lunch. This story is just so engaging...hard to put it down.
Tomyallen chapter 21 . 9/28
I did not cry...but god did I ever want want to. That was a heart wrenching chapter...poor Ichigo and Tatsuki...this certainly changes things for everyone. I wonder what will happen next and what and why did Ukitake lie?

Gonna get one more chapter in before the chaos of work starts...I really hope you post more regularly because when I catch up I don't want to be left on one of your crazy cliff hangers.
Tomyallen chapter 20 . 9/28
Oh boy. Trying to rip my heart out this morning hmm? Should have read this before I feel asleep rather than right before work. However it is very well written...the emotional responses are exactly as I would picture them to be.

Off to read the next one...though I know it will be of no help to my mood.
Tomyallen chapter 19 . 9/27
Hollow God? How about just plain and simple Aizen...oh well thats irrelevant. I love how those two didn't even notice they had each others swords...I get that they were tired and in a rush but when you develop a bond like that over decades it's startling when in a single days worth of training you manage to mistake another's blade for your own...good thing they trust each other and the swords would protect them both. And jezz did Byakuya ever come to that realization slow considering he knew the price he paid for his own blade...

Looking forward to more however for now this is where I shall leave it as sleep calls my name.