Reviews for Bonds of Honor
Emily chapter 34 . 6/19
Gorgeous story, I can't wait for the end!
Jeanne8917 chapter 34 . 4/17
Oh dear... Only one more chapter? How... Eh... Everytime I checked out my e-mail I was looking for alert for this story and niw you tell me it will be for the last time? How good you have editor cuts and other shots!:)
And dont do this to me! Don kill Rukia! I dont know how to feel about it!
Anyway you play it nice! Masaki as a Queen - I like that thought.
In this chapter I feel that it was not enough abt Aizen, Byakuya, Renji and others Capitans.
And I just want to tell you that I will comment every chapter as I will translate! I can be not so quick but sure I do it!
Thanks for your work :)
Greetings!
Rzan.
Qwertzu chapter 34 . 4/17
Nooooo, I dont want this story to end with the next chapter! I want more Renji! I *need* more Grimmjow! And Ulqui! Gyaaah!

But seriously, thanks for the update and the lovely story...
Suggababi chapter 33 . 3/12
I have long since come to to read stories about some of my favorite cartoons. Bleach right now has my full attention so I can not get enough. But your stories Red Duty Black Flag and Bonds of Honor made me sign up for an account so I could reach out to you to say YOU ARE AWESOME! THESE STORIES ARE GREAT AND MAKE YOU WANT MORE! YOUR ARE GOING TO GIVE US MORE?... RIGHT? (Insert the longest PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE here! :-) First the likes-SERIOUSLY EVERYTHING! The love between the different couples makes me so happy. Want more of Shuuhei and Kira, another conversation between Isshin, Jyushiro and Sunsei, I'm glad Hinamori was made stronger though I've never liked her for Toshiro that way... But her not going out of her mind was really nice! The break downs to build back up of Hisagi and Kira was so emotional, as well as when Renji was attacked, when Renji chased Byakua through the Serrita and screamed his feelings and I really boo hooed as Renji trying to explain to Ichicgo the states of Rukia and Ukitake and further explain Byakua couldn't handle and shut down. Its so much more but I am aware that I'm close to writing your whole books back in the review! (I'm sorry, I really loved these stories)Its also many stories to build off of though we did get some answers at the end of this one but I'll go ahead with what's burning in my mind? Where is Rukia? How will it be fully confirmed that Rukia and Byakuya are actually siblings to everyone? When will Ichigo tell Shinji and Kensi their fellow visards fates? Will Ichigo get confirmation that yes dad was in a relationship with both Ukitake and Kyoraku? (This was obviously before Masaki but when did Isshin get with Ryuuken then?) Second, was this relationship before Ukitake and Byakuya? Third was Ukitake also with Kyoraku when with Byakuya? When will they find Ryuuken? Will he be alive or dead? Will he give it a go with Isshin and will they have their families support? I felt bad when Sado and Ichiro had to split up but understood once you explained Chad is in Sado but feel really bad that Sado's moved on with the new Grimmjow and we haven't heard anymore on Ichiro. Was Byakuya full estate burned to the ground? Where is Ko, Fumio, and Haru? When did Rikichi get attack? Are him and Hanatarou a couple? Do we assume he couldn't save Hanatarou family? I hate Gin died before Matsumoto or Kin could arrive. But maybe he will also be reborn? So happy Masa is gone gone gone! What a (girl shut my mouth)! What is up with Ginrei and the spirit king lady? And as I said before...I can keep going but I know you know your own story! Thanks for being patient with me and can't wait for a response and your next chapters!
Qwertzu chapter 33 . 3/8
Oooh, thanks for the update! Im soooo happy that Renji and Byakuya survived! Please continue with the awesomeness
honeyMellon chapter 33 . 3/7
So much drama! This chapter was nail-biting from the beginning till the end! My goodness, you're such an amazing story teller!
Nek0Nek0 chapter 33 . 3/7
Cliffhanger! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter after the events of this one!
honeyMellon chapter 32 . 3/4
I'm so happy to an update to this story! I had finished RDBH some time ago, but when I saw that its sequel seemed to have been left incomplete, I daren't even start reading this because I know I'd just be heartbroken, your stories are that good!

So much drama and cliffhangers! I didn't expect the return of the Espadas, so that was a pleasant surprise! Nnoitra reincarnated as a girl is so adorable!

You certainly have me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Drakonflight chapter 32 . 3/4
Soooo . . . I just caught up and read the last, like, three chapters. My initial reaction:

Well, f*ck. This is utterly terrifying.

It sounds like somewhere between a third and half the captains are down, probably DEAD (if Renji and Byakuya die, I will probably cry, and you don't want me to cry, my face gets all red and blotchy and I make sniffly noises and it's not pretty). The only good news as far as I can see is that Kyouraku is going bankai (that is going to be awesome), and Ichigo's children are actually reincarnations with bad-ass zanpaktous (did NOT see that one coming). Hopefully the temporal-freezy-thing (I know, scientific terms, right?) hits Karakura before Aizen really gets into the swing of things as a Shinigami. (Since he just died, I'm pretty sure he just died, right? I don't know, it's hard to keep track of everyone, there's so much going on . . . )

Anyway, overall, very emotional, and I think you're eliciting the emotional responses you wanted, so good job. I'll definitely be watching this for updates, so please keep writing!
Qwertzu chapter 32 . 3/2
Thank you for the update! Im sooo glad you havent given up on this story. I love it and I would be terribly sad if you decided to abandon it. Please update soon?
NamineLily chapter 31 . 12/24/2014
This has been a fantastic ride I cannot wait until the next chapter is released. Such a cruel cliff-hanger!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 10/1/2014
interesting
Carol00 chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
:( Ok, someone should stop you from watching Game of Thrones again! Please, or I have the feeling that we'll have more bloodbaths and treachery and killers and dragons in the next chapters. :-P

I'd say that it's a beautiful chapter, but it made me too sad so ... Yea, ok: it's great like always!
Tomyallen chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
Oh My God...your trying to kill us. Your doing very good at killing them and through them, us. SO much despair, death, and angst. This story better have a damned good ending to make up for this.

Of course this is amazingly well written and I could see why it would take so long to write...but by any god I swear you're going to have a readers riot if there isn't some kind of bright light soon. Aizen needs to die a horrible death for this.

Glad you found a job, and looking forward to the next chapter...well as long as there is a little less angst...or at least less outright slaughter Ill be happy.
FlowerChild13 chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
Oh no... Here I was thinking "Yay, new chapter of Bonds of Honor!" And then you do this... Bloody Aizen.I am determined to keep hoping for everybody though, also those who seem to have fallen. Excellent writing as always.