Reviews for Bonds of Honor
SesshomaruFreak chapter 35 . 9/23/2017
Omg I can't wait to see more!
This is a truly gorgeous story (including RDBH) and I'm very involved in it lol. I need to know what happens!
Until this is updated, I'll just go read the companion pieces and re-read RDBH and this.
Honestly, my RenBya love is what originally brought me to your work via RDBH. While I did love the development of their relationship, every aspect of these stories has been delightful.
Again, can't wait to see more :)
Hope you're well
SesshomaruFreak chapter 33 . 9/23/2017
Wow there is so much healing to do!
It's painful to see the loss, but omg Go Grimm! I'm so proud of everyone that stepped up, including the one that crippled Masa so the hollow could get him.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 32 . 9/23/2017
So freakin intense!
You're doing an incredible job with this story!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 31 . 9/23/2017
Omg I got so many goosebumps!
Even the horror of this battle is written exquisitely. I see why it was hard to face writing these scenes. I could never bring myself to write battle and loss of this caliber- a million kudos to you for your courage and imagination in writing this chapter. The whole story has been exceptional, but this chap took some major balls.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 30 . 9/23/2017
Omg they were so close and now the hollows are coming and shitfire if they don't get out of there, they're gonna lose so many.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 29 . 9/23/2017
Holy shit!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 28 . 9/23/2017
Awesome chap!
Let's find the bad guys!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 27 . 9/23/2017
Damn, so much danger in every direction!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 26 . 9/23/2017
Oh boy, oh boy. Things just keep heating up.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 25 . 9/23/2017
Dude wow. Such intrigue!
Have I said how much I love this story?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 24 . 9/23/2017
*dies from angst arrows*

This really is a lovely story. I adore how everyone's got their place.
And omg I LOVE how flawlessly Bya and Ren work together! They're so...just...omg I love them! Especially Ren licking Bya's nose lol
Hey...did Bya ever tell Ren he loves him?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 23 . 9/23/2017
Yeah SoiFon definitely screwed things up.

Thanks for the warning about the time skip lol
Caught me off-guard when Ichi's babies were suddenly talking and bringing him tea XD
SesshomaruFreak chapter 22 . 9/22/2017
Wow that went sideways.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 21 . 9/22/2017
Crying so hard. How awful!
Damn Aizen!
I was holding it together until it said the soul reapers were on the roof at the memorial.
And did Ukitake say he was lying?
Tatsuke was absolutely right.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 9/22/2017
Omg the drama! And the cliffies! The angst! Omg!