Reviews for How do you test potions?
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Oh I liked that, very well done
Kindest Regards
ER
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Thank you for writing this. It was extremely amusing
DannyBird chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
the ending was genius.
Mortal Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Pleasant surprise, this contains no angst whatsoever! To the contrary, I find this a lovely smut romp with a happy ending. Quite good for the mindless indulgence it is. Bravo! )
kiokukara chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I liked this! Funny and sexy at the same time. I would appreciate a sequel (cause I'd like more smexy goodness) but I think it might detract from the story itself.

One other thing I would like to add is how you said that actually tasting the lust potion was the only way you would see if it would work. Couldn't that be kinda dangerous? -Especially with Neville doing it... scary thought. I think a better idea might be smelling it, you still get the range of emotions, just much weaker. But then Snape smells Potters... and he just can't resist, so he drinks it, wanting more of those feelings, and then it goes from there.

I hope you take my suggestion as it's meant-a kind of 'what-if' scenario. I did really like it!

Keep up the good work!

Aonokioku
gk21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
AHHHH! That was absolutely hot and brilliant!
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is just absolutely delish!
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is at least seventeen different kinds of sexy. Okay.
Invader Goth chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
aww buthyou have to update this one!
DeliriousNikki chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Absolutely bloody brilliant! This was so hot and you write very well. Love it! Thanks for sharing x
Kaede203 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Awsome!
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
*giggles* This was Herbal Essence for Harry Potter! Fun and gloriously hot!
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
hahaha i wish i could look at inanimate objects and come up with freaking brilliant stories like this but alas i can not. I'm extremely glad you can C: haha this story was hot bloody hot and i loved Harry's reaction to Severus saying the potion had nothing to do with it hehe I would love to read about what happened in that detention :D and if you have or are going to write it please let me know
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
that is so freaking hott!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 9/24/2010