Reviews for My Angel Baby
zephiey chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was fabulous. The anger and desparation turned to passion between JJ and Dave was perfect. I am hoping there is a sequel to this, I am off to search to see if there is but even if there isn't this is definitely going on my favourites list.
Failsafe244 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Just so you know, you did a more than excellent job on this! You should definitely write more JJ/Rossi.
Monkeywand chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Aww, she left him. I'm always one for a sappy, loving ending but this works. Such an emotional story, I was sad, then happy, then sad again. I don't know if it's my sick mind or the lack of sleep but the 'Oh, God, he's/I'm in' line made me crack up.

Awesome story.

Chloe
Angelus Lunae chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Ok, this one over here just broke my heart, I’m not sure why but JJ/Rossi stories always saddened me…

Anyway, I am a Rossi/Prentiss girl all the way but I’m not blindsided by my fandom, I can still tell how good this story is, a perfect continuation for its predecessor; I love the way you always work with your narrative.
Anna1988 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I would wish that there could be a better ending for David Rossi and Jennifer Jareau.

Maybe there will be a sequel.
mummacass chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
What a sad ending! Can anyone organize a plague of locusts to attack Strauss?
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Gah! That was so sad and so mean! But I absolutely loved it!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wowza. I'm speechless but thats a good thing
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Perfect writing! This story's so full of emotions, I was actually moved to tears!

Wonderful work!
0909090 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
OMG! this is fantabulously-fantasmogaracious! okay, it was that good that there's no word to describe it but to make a new one. Dang!

What a surprising twist! i'm still reeling from this! wow!

need to go now...dizzy...

this is wonderful work here! excellent and brilliant!

absolutely loved it.

love

Julia
ilovetvalot chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I'm speechless...when we talked about this ending, I soooo thought we were talking about another story. First, you had me in tears. Then, Hope sprang anew. AND THEN, I was sobbing again!

I loved this. So clear and fluid. Flowing with emotion, not JUST emotion, righteous emotion. And it led smoothly into one of the best sex scenes I've ever read.

Flashpenguin, you've hit your stride, and you've just proven yourself to be one of the most talented authors out there. Keep experimenting. (And give an old chickie some more JJ/Rossi)!

In short, I have two words for you.

YOU ROCK!