Reviews for Side Effects
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
What a struggle. Poor Newkirk! And poor Hogan, when the effects worn out, he's going to feel so bad for what he did. That Hochstetter has a death wish for sure. Tampering like that with the heroes.
misanthrope1 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
So cool! Waiting eagerly for more!
Deana chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
WOW what a chapter! OMG Hogan's flipped his lid! OMG! I can't wait for chapter 3!
Minnie chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love the comedy that you put in your stories! Is Hogan really drugged, or is he faking? I wonder what will happen now that the others left, and what Hochstetter will find when he comes back!
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Already this isn't looking good for Hogan. Looking forward to the next chapter, and hopefully the drug won't do too much damage to the Colonel.
Deana chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow, great opening! ROTFL the stuff that Hogan said to them was hilarious! Hochstetter and Burkhalter should be ashamed for using Hogan (or anyone) as a guinea pig. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Kirarakim chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Interesting start and I always love when you write angst. I am really looking forward to see where this goes. I really like how you described the drug and showed how it affected Hogan. For someone who constantly needs to "pretend" it seems like a very dangerous drug indeed.

I am not sure if you ever saw the film but the effects of the drug remind me very much of what James Mason went through in "Bigger Than Life".
ulyssesblue chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Yay, another Bits&Pieces story! (and so soon, too...)

This chapter was sort of tantalizing, I'm curious to see what happens next. I'm sure it won't be pretty, but it'll be intriguing...
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Heh, it's ironic how Burkhalter has ended up being a saving grace to the guys. Oh, if he only knew...

As for Hochstetter, it's going to be interesting (and undoubtedly nail-biting) to see the results of what he did...
General Kinchmeyer chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is a great start of an awesome story. I can't wait for more! I am most curious if Hogan will accidently injure some of his men due to his drugged perception? Can't wait for more chapters!
ColHogan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Poor Hogan. When will Hochstetter ever give up? And if Burkhalter ever finds out what he did I would not want to be the Gestapo Major. Can't wait to see what happens next.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10