Reviews for First passionate night
kyoko131 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Holy fucking hell that was hot...and awesome
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
D'awwww, so cute! w
kyelmarsh chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
LO FUCKING L that was so funny and horny and sexy it was a lot and i loved it btw my king is almost to an end just to let you know and i hope to see the next chapter of your zatch and zeno fanfic to but back to the point i loved this.
Obeion yazio chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
it's pretty good but one thing are you going to make another chapter or just make it a one shot. I love it a lot too you should make it a chapter
SilentTears2662 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Well done. It was funny with the whole "You're pretty stupid, aren't you? What does it look like I'm doing?" part from what Dufort said. Kiyomaro's smart yet doesn't pick up from that part.*laughs* And Zeon made it a lot better too.
tick.tock.clocks chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS.

I liked this oneshot, I really did. -3-

In fact, I was so into it, when Zeon started shouting from the other room, it took me by surprise. xDD

But the Zeon parts were hilarious!

And I was right! I remember in Double the Help, Double the Trouble, I was all, "My mind can only imagine what they're doing..." I WAS RIGHHHHHTTTTTTT. MWUAHAHAHAHA.

...Anyways...-cough-...

-Favorites- 8D
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Whoa that was an awesome different POV of that other chapter. yeah it was. i loved how pissed Zeno was Zatch was probably to sleepy to care what was going on in the other room... i need to review Sayathat chapter of Double the help,Double the trouble .