Reviews for Angel Of Corruption Outtakes
Me chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
Unimaginative Olena chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Oh my, it felt like A Beautiful Mind for a bit there. So, she got what was coming to her, eh? You did a good job describing the uber bitch :)

Olena
Unimaginative Olena chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Yay, they put Kate away! Poor Dr. Banner LOL

Olena
Jessy-Anne chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
omg sweetheart i cannot believe that i hadn't read this yet :( it was lost in the 120 tabs on my lappy sweetheart this was soooooo amazing i don't even know how i'm supposed to feel i mean just WOW and i soooooo can't wait for your new story because i completely just Love you and your stuff simply amazing sweets :D thank you for writing and sharing with us and hopefully you will decide we are worthy to share with if you should decide to write more :D love your stuff hun truly :D
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Well...I can't say Kate didn't deserve that! Well done chapter! I had no idea she was dreaming!
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
That bitch got what was coming to her I loved it thank you
sonicunicorns chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
saraamin chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
hah poor gal great outtake saddned by this being the last one from you, but great to know you will write your own ) thank you dear for this time have a great weekend!
busymommy chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Crazy ass psycho bitch FINALLY got what she deserved!

BoB you have done an amazing job covering the crazy side of the story. Makes me wonder what you could cook up on your own! If you ever get stuck for a beta, I will be more than happy to help you out.
middlewife chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
So mant twists and turns in that girls mind (and yours!), but what goes around comes around and she got her just desserts in the end. You are very inventive and I have enjoyed your writng. Can't wait to read your solo effort. Good luck
busymommy chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Holy Hell! BoB how on earth did I miss this?

Is she really bat shit crazy, or is she playing up to keep from standing trial and going to jail?

OMG all of my fav fics are finishing up over the next month or so and I have a TBR list a mile long, but none that have appealed to me like the ones I am losing.

Looking forward to everything you write in the future!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Oh MY LORD! what a finish! I am breathless with that ending hun...so very well written! Boy that girl was really nuts and you wrote her so well. Fantastic job hun xx Lisa.
cbcullen7 chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Awesome way to end! I loved it, so glad to see that bitch go down. What a nut bag. Thanks for writing these outtakes, I loved them.
MrsJakeBlack chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
whoah what a dramatic ending

hope she died though

what a bitch

even if she was just hallucinating all that

loved it

awesome chapter

WRITE MORE SOON!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
oh I love "bat shit crazy insane" LOL. boy she's a fruitloop alright. Great chapter...and poor doctors and nurses!