Reviews for Whats Left Of The Ruins
FalconRukichi chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
this story is so lovely and I love it how Defonnie are. I love Defonnie story and glad you wrote them perfctly!
BlueChappy chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
This story is perfect. Complete and Not OOC. I love it soo much
Swurve chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
This was nice I loved it
MidnightxRain chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I really like this story so far!
captainwest chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
that was an amazing story! loved it from start to finish... :) please write more bamon stories :)
randomlittleme chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Oh that was a sweet story! Only took me a few hours to be done reading the whole thing! Glad that things ended the way they did even though I love Katherine but it had to happen for Bamon to finally fess their feelings and be together!:)
aprilf00l chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
Awesome story and writing skills!
AniGirl 7 chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
I love Love LOVED THIS STORY! Seriously, very nicely done! Even enjoyed the S/B/D hint. My one and ONLY qualm is some spelling/grammar mistakes but most are easily overlooked. As for the vision thing, it popped in my head at about chapter 11(I think?). I was like... "Wait a minute, somethings not right. Wasnt she running in the woods in the dream-vision... Omg! Its not over! Someones still out for her! O_O" I also liked that when I thought that after the Patrick scene the story was going to end, but that it actually continued and there was a slight twist! Awesome! Loved the ending! :-D
anadams chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Like the story so far. Only on ch. 3. I don't watch this show but I have seen a few clips on youtube that involved the Bonnie character. I have to know, is everything that people do on this show have to do with Elena?
arshi chapter 15 . 3/28/2011
loved it
Pixiesandenvy chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
I wasn't offended by Bonnie being submissive at all. I thought it was pretty plausible considering how hurt she was already and hello, Elena, best friend? she couldn't very well go on the defensive either because she'd end up spilling everything and only put her friend in danger like she didn't want - had elena given her a chance to talk that is... but still. I thought your scene was realistic. Bonnie doesn't take pleasure out of hurting her friends, only Damon (lol) and even that isn't a joy. You can see it on her face.

*high fives* I'm seriously glad you didn't have stefan crawling back into elena's good graces or trying to explain himself, especially after everything she said, he was in the right not her and the whole scene was just so heart breaking, I feel really sorry for him but like that you deepened the S/B friendship.

Bonnie actually trying to convince Damon to go and have a chat with Stefan is just so sweet - and ho, sexy, love the whole shoulder thing, lmao...
Pixiesandenvy chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
He was mostly hurt about Elena's comment on leaving Damon to herself. Frankly, he was disappointed in Elena.

I hated the truth to that line. I know that TV!Elena loves Stefan but the fact that we'll be seeing something similar in the future pisses me off. I hate it and to see her mad at Bonnie urks me. Elena does have a way of being self righteous like shes the only one that's allowed to sacrifice herself or save her friends, so can totally see her shutting bonnie out without a problem, she did it before when he grams died. ow.. anywho, ranting, great chapter!

Damon is so unstable yet finally, his come to terms and realized that he does have his own issues, he just doesn't know what setting them of yet.
Pixiesandenvy chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
You gave such depth to damon in their conversation - i'd love to see that in the show with B/D. they actually have quite a bit in common!
Pixiesandenvy chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Damon always for the 'cake and wanting to eat it too'. I seriously can't imagine elena with him and it feels so wrong to even try. I like that you instilled that in him because to me it will always be S/E as well, I adore stefan but he loves her so dearly. If she hurts him then, yes, I'd rather he move on and your little platonic hug between S/B was a nice shout-out to that even if it wasn't the intention, heh heh. Damon's jealousy is one of his worst traits he just doesn't seem to think we he speaks around Bonnie. Poor thing, I'm surprised she didn't set him on fire but like that she didn't. The end was especially sweet, Damon's more fussed that she could be having some sparkly feelings toward Stefan which would be realistic. I couldn't see him wanting her to have anything but friend-like feelings for him, one of the only woman around them, this would be especially true in the books! :)
Pixiesandenvy chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Season two hasn't been the best to us, but the moments we have gotten have been good no? Just remember that! It'll get better!

Caroline/Bonnie are my fave friendship on the show aside from Damon/Stefan, I know they have their HUGE ups and downs but they are always there for each other as of late and I really appreciate that, I just wish the writers would showcase a little more of C/B in the way you wrote them. I like that Bonnie has someone outside of the group to confide in without worrying about being sold out.

Damon saving Bonnie was cool, I like that for a moment he just lost in public and went so far as to help her - the fact that he was mad and scolding Caroline was hilarity. He does know how to be overly dramatic doesn't he? heh heh..