Reviews for Alter Ego
Beautiful story. :')
I really, honestly, felt like crying (God, I think I did). 3
Shadows
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 4/13
so great, especially that bit at the end. it perfectly captures the relationship between Watson and Holmes.
Mr. Saxobeat chapter 1 . 3/11
O.o
this was just so beautiful. i can't even
ChetUnGwan chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This is beautiful. I think that it could be published, maybe in a magazine, if there aren't any collections of short stories that it would fit in. Really, you're a talented author.
cjnwriter chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow. What can I say? This is perfect. 100%and completely spot on accurate. I can't express enough how totally right this is. It's what I think I've always known about Holmes and Watson, but never quite been able to put a finger on.

And I'll be honest. It made me cry a little.

It's an instant favorite, and I don't give those easily. Thank you so much for this priceless gem of Holmes fic. I know I'll refer back to it in the future, and recommend it to anyone who will appreciate it. God bless.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is written so well and captures the characters perfectly. Great use of second person. Brilliant story :)
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That's bloody brilliant that is. Breathtakingly so. Thank you for sharing!
Katelyn Isilhin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Can I ask what's up with that very last part? It honestly confuses me to all heck. Aside from that... THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I t defines everything that I try to define to myself about these characters. OMG, I love this. Perfect characterization! Bravo! Excellent!
Tree Peony chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh, that was lovely. I was introduced to your fics through the humour category, and as a result was wary of trying your more serious and dramatic stories, but I'm glad I read this one.
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Neat idea
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was amazing :3 I love your style
eveningsparrow chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It says a lot about this piece that I have read it multiple times before, and still can't find words to adequately describe it upon rereading it.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2012