Reviews for Eerie Visions
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 11 . 4/16
yes you do... one choco chip one
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 2 . 4/16
they sound so human if you know what I mean:)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
loved your story! are you gonna make another?
temedobe chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
said show NCIS?
berry5tz chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Nice story! I was happy that the Uchaia family was alive and well for once and it wasn't dysfunctional!

kyubbi's comparison makes sense now. Naruto made Kyuubi's lunch! Oh, and that reminds me, it's great that Naruto has a brother in the story.
SharonLorettaDarnell chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
YES CONTINUE!
Pure-blood Reject chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
Awwww that was a sweet refreshing story I loved it
Oderin-Kuro chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Loved the story! It has a great ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
Great story, interesting writing style, well-characterized. The way details from the manga were spun to fit the universe created here is fascinating. Thank you very much for writing this.
soren elopy chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
this story turned out really nice! i was kinda worried that you were never gonna finish it! when i first read it, this story was at chapter 8 and when i read about Naruto on the coma i was "NOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM! HE'S GOTTA LIVE!" but now i see it all turned out great! Kyuubi and Itachi are still together, Sasuke FINALLY got to be with Naruto, Kakahi, Tsunade and Obito got partners...all turned out good! i loved this story!

question time: what ever happened to Minato? why was Sasuke having all these strange dreams? was it because Kushina was trying to warn Sasuke to help save her sons? how did you know all those Japanese words and phrases? could you possibly be part Japanese? and where DID Naruto learn to speak German?

if you can answer these, that'll be great! hope to read more of your AWESOME stories! [imma put this as my faves!]

Arigato!
XMistressChaosx chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
Question 1 : Yes, I thought you should continue. If not I would not have bothered past the first hundred words. Because my mother otherwise said read a hundred or fifty pages first depending on the type of book. If you don't like it after that then you'll probably never read it. Turns out I enjoyed your beautilful story very much. :3

Question 2 : I like Mikoto character very much. In she was my fav of the characters. Fukagu was a little new to me. Since he's normal so cold to Sasuke but I really liked his character though i was freaked out at first. There relationship I liked but Mikoto running her fingers up Fukagu's thigh was a bit to much. I was like ewwww old people sex. lol

Question 3 : Uchihas' meeting about Kyuu at the door! XD

Question 4 : Ohhh I liked it, I was jumping on my bed when Naru came in. I was waiting forever.

Question 5 : Very humorous. Laughed out loud! Parents thought I was crazy and I asked what I was laughing about. Let's just say all of a sudden my face get really hot. I can't blush but I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

Question 6 : not depressing but slightly heart pounding. I think the hospital chaps were the saddest and slightly depressing I had tears in my eyes.

Question 7 : I never any of your stories before so ummm no...

Question 8 : No

Question 9 : A little

Question 10 : I think chapter four when Naru finally came in and when Mikoto told the social worker off. I was like HELL YEAH! XD

Question 11 : You get awesome cookies and brownies for making the last chapter very funny! Sasuke writing Naruto and SasuNaru for finally happening. :3

Really enjoyed your story!

Happy Early Thanksgiving! Drive safe and eat lots.

Till next time

*Devil's Mistress*
Madame Penguin chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
Question 1: Would be redundant if I told you yes

Question 2: I'm surprised but delighted that Fugaku was depicted as one of the nice guys. Made me appreciate the story more rather than the usual Fugaku-is-a-overbearing-and-horrible-father

Question 3: I like the Uchichas meeting Kyuubi at the door because the first meeting is always a bit more dramatic and Sasuke's POV on Itachi's reactions was cute.

Question 4: Naruto is Naruto. It was just another entrance though I think the story's main characters seem more like Kyuubi and Itachi.

Question 5: Made me laugh so hard for about a few seconds or so.

Question 6: Yes but it was my favorite chapter out of them all besides the first one where the dream is the most vivid.

Question 7: Ah but without conflict a great character is never known.

Question 8: Yes and no

Question 9: Not really. He's just like any other teenage boy who has a crush on someone.

Question 10: My favorite part in the story would be Sasuke trying to save the Uzumakis when Minato was trying to kill them. He just seemed to shine in the spotlight of saving someone.

Question 11: The part where we figure out Sasuke and Naruto were together was a bit anti-climatic...
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
mmmmm. Dragonfruit.

And that stuff wouldnt be easy to cut like that. haha.\

I say Itatchi and Sasuke's are better.
2741 chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
You get so many cookies ahem sorry anyway that was great. The last chapter was a good way to end it but I liked this one better. I wonder why? :)
narutoluvr4evr chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
I like the fact that you got them together; I just don't like the fact that you did it so suddenly. It's too much of a flash-forward, you know? As a fangirl, I was kinda hoping that you'd develop their relationship a bit more. Maybe here a confession, or a date, or even a short series of phonecalls. Just SOMETHING. All of the sudden, bam, they're moving in together. I almost kinda wish that you added a transition chapter between this one and chapter 10.

But other than that, I liked the story. I liked how you portrayed Naruto and Kyuubi's relationship. I like Mikoto's characterization. I kinda wish this had more reviews (On that note, I suggest that you leave your questions as suggestions, and nothing more. Nothing sucks more to a reader/reviewer than learning that s/he is expected to respond to a specific question instead of merely voicing his/her opinion of the chapter. I understand where you're coming from though, so don't worry.).
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »