Reviews for Cultural Complications
Sammael Sin chapter 2 . 6/11
This story teaches, "Don't hide about pon farr, because it makes your friends misunderstand.". ;)
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 2 . 7/22/2018
Ugh I love this story so much, I periodically look it up for a reread. Thanks SO much for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
THIS FIC HAS MADE MY LIFE GAAAHHHHH I CANT 3 THIS SHALL NOW BE PART OF MY VIEW OF THE CANON
CarminaVulcana chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
Awesome !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
this... is so amazing... everyone's perfectly in character... it has elements of everything i love.. i have never liked any oc ever, especially oc x canon character, but i love sorvik. thank you for making this piece of art exist. thank you so so much. kudos.
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Oh my, cultural complications, indeed.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
That was grate ;) I loved it
Academy6 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I love this!
AccountKillerInfinity chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
This is F'ing cute
KLS-Blueskies chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
I loved this. Couldn't stop laughing at times, it was brilliant :-)
Thanks for writing this xx
Firefly chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Could you please make Spock end up getting actually abused? That would be an interesting plot twist.
lily anson chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
I think the music to jumping each other part worked well. :) Loved this story!
Someone chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Haha, absolutely loved this :D

(That McCoy at the end really got me XD)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Awwwww sooooo sssswwwweeeetttt
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
There are a LOT of grammatical errors here ("by my parent's arrangements", "I woul think you would realize that hybrids are almost always sterile", "he said distracyedly", "He continued to to speak with Sorvik nightly", etc.), but your premise is fascinating, your explanation of the relationship makes a good deal of sense, and it's understandable how the plot would build from here.