Reviews for House Arrest
Mirae Luna chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
i love this story, and i honestly cant wait for the next chapter! Beetle and Bug having a past together was a wonderful twist. keeps me on the edge of my seat!
Mimiholly chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Well, well. Looks like I found another gem of yours while waiting for you to update ToYS (Horribly misnomic acronym if I do say so myself). I've never delved into Beetlejuice fanfiction, though I loved the movie and cartoon as a child.

I must say, you do an excellent betrayal of him. Of course Beetlejuice would want a hooker by his side through all of this. That's just how I remember the little creep _.

Hope to see either of these stories updated in the near future!
Evolution In The Dark chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Oh, I see...the house is a set up...The house will record what Beetle says to the questions Lady has, thus getting a confession from Beetle for Aryan to use in court. And the Handbook...Beetle going to study it to use at his advantage...I'm only guessing of course, but good story...Please read and review one on my stories.
randompersonnotwantingtologin chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
I love this fic sooo much! You're doing a great job! Love the characterization and that he has someone on his side for once. Gives him someone to bounce off of. and...how about that christening? Go on...make a T into an M:)
Evolution In The Dark chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Wow..you were right, good chapter really enjoyed it.
Evolution In The Dark chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
It's an interesting chapter that can have it's twist and turns that's for sure, but why does JUno care about Beetle's...un...entertainment, and why's JUno sharing his info with her ?...can't wait to find out in chapter 3.
Evolution In The Dark chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
First off I would like to apologize, as a fellow artist I should've left a riew to this great story hen I first read it, however I'm glad I get to the first to leave a comment I notice...This is a great chapter, I will keep up wand read Ch. 2...keep it up.