Reviews for Roommates
Mrs. Destler1599 chapter 11 . 6/11
Can't wait for an update! Congrats on your engagement!
Deadtom77 chapter 11 . 3/18
Awesome chapter and i look forward to reading more :-) i know all to well how life gets in the way of writing :-) Congratulations on your engagement :-)
Cheers Dt
opera777 chapter 11 . 1/8
Yaaay! You're back! Am jealous of you but i always knew you would get there and stay there! Enjoy my friend you earned it.

Eagerly awaiting the next less rusty chapter.
Opera777
MlleNikki chapter 11 . 1/1
Congrats on the engagement! And so awesome he also loves Phantom! So happy for you both! I stumbled across your story today and loved it. It was so enjoyable to read, and very funny. Hope you update again soon!
Hristonostore Onnediel chapter 11 . 1/1
Thank you so much love this story. so glad you are going to try finishing it.
Etchper chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Please, please keep writing this story! I absolutely love it.
Kalia of Camelot chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
A very interesting plot. Well done
Deadtom77 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
THANK YOU :) THANK YOU :) THANK YOU :) THANK YOU :)
Thank for updating I love this fic and cannot wait to read more and see how it all unfolds :)
Love the clever way you work in POTO lines :)
Sorry it has taken me awhile to read and review but life as ever is crazy insane :)
Please know I look forwards to your next update and will read and review asap :)
Cheers Dt
opera777 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Worth the wait! Good to see you back kiddo!

Hugs
Opera777
PhantomFan01 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
yay no more Carlotta :) And he kissed her :) Even better :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
ATaleOfTwistedSuspense chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
thank god you updated! great chapter, update soon please! well done :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Plllllleeeeeeaaaaaseeee continue . This is awsome
phantomphan1995 chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Omg ur back! Yay! This chapter was really good :) I love when Erik gets his high and mighty ass handed to him. Please dont go away again!
Dulinneth Elennaur chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I've read your story and love it! But, just asking, when will you update again?
MaskYouWear chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is great! I love how all the characters are incorporated into a modern day setting.