Reviews for Transient
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 16 . 9/25
Ah! This is so intriguing and fun to read as well as refreshing that there were no sexual subtexts! Awesome job, everyones characters were written so well!
AmunRa chapter 16 . 8/27
I really enjoyed your story. Surprisingly enough, I even enjoyed your original characters. They were well-developed, original, and contributed to the story.

The way you wrote Ed and his lack of trust in people was heart-breaking but completely believable. I also really enjoyed Al and the way he took charge and helped his brother... And his crush was cute!

Thank you for sharing.
Believable fluff is the best thing in the fic is amazing
You even got Riza right! That is so impressive!
Ed is so in character. I can't believe I hadn't read this fic before
The OCs in this are done so damn well
Aww the papaRoy is adorable
I shouldn't have started this at midnight...
cherrishish chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
One of the best freaking sickfics I have ever read :) very good job! Parental!Roy is just to die for! :)
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
I love the ending. It seems so perfect to make Mustang Edward's guardian. ;)
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
Oh God! And the moonshine exchange at the end! Lord take me now, I could not stop laughing! If anything, everyone should read this just for that scene!
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
My God. All of my feels. All of them. Why is this not canon? Everyone was so in character I'm almost convinced you are Arakawa-sensei spending her time on FFN. If there's anything an FMA fan must do, it is read this fic. Honest to any deity people believe in, this is truly a magnificent piece of writing.
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
I recently rewatched FMA and of course got itching to go find some great fic. I know it's been years since you finished this, but this is still a fantastic story! Absolutely enjoyed reading it. Your approach to a lot of the side issues is great! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
IF ANYONE DIDN'T LIKE THIS STORY I SAY PUT THEM IN A CELL WITH YOKI SINCE THEY HAVE THE SAME LACK OF A HEART OR HUMAN EMOTIONS! OK, rant over, but really, I loved your story and that ending was great, really touching too, I loved it. This is gold nd you did a great job with the disguised caring. ;) 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
OK, that last paragraph was GOLD! You need to give the stone you used on the lead pencil to make THAT to Ed. I'm high fiving two of my sisters now that I read this to them. One of them even added 'cause no one ever messes with Riza Hawkeye'. 5/5