Reviews for Transient
Jimelda chapter 16 . 8/17
Oh my goodness this was absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed every single second of this fic. It was too good, I just could not stop reading. I finished the entire thing in one night. Oops!
Laeslaer chapter 1 . 7/17
I've been reading this for the past few days during work and it's fantastic. Usually I'm only a fan of one shots because people usually don't do a good job keeping the characters In character for a long time especially with Edward Elric (at least in my opinion) You did a great job I loved every bit of it. I'm hoping you have more fics I can read.
MildlyMiffed chapter 16 . 7/16
This is an old fic but I just read it for the first time today and I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. Good story, good pacing, and really good character development and analysis. Nothing felt forced or rushed, and the way you describe things was real and visceral. Like damn, I felt Ed's worsening pneumonia right in my chest. Ooof. Feels like I lived through it myself.

Here's hoping you're doing well with whatever you're up to now-a-days. Thanks for the good story! :)
K3nZ13 chapter 5 . 6/26
OML SAMANTHA
bestlance chapter 16 . 6/25
I trulyenjoyed reading this! Thank you for the great read!
Good work! There are a few spelling and grammatical errors, but not enough to deter from this well written fic. Thanks for writing and posting!
Odin chapter 16 . 5/17
Good story.
(Unless Roy's desk in the futur part in the final chapter..!)
RainyDayReader116 chapter 16 . 5/4
This is so good
i loved this :) well written a
PrinceyAtNight28 chapter 16 . 2/8
AH this was so good. Loved it. Love sick fics. This made my day thanks for this!
manga.geek.3 chapter 16 . 11/12/2016
I truly loved this story! Although I was hoping for more parental!Roy/Ed xD but this was fantastically written :D
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 16 . 9/25/2016
Ah! This is so intriguing and fun to read as well as refreshing that there were no sexual subtexts! Awesome job, everyones characters were written so well!
AmunRa chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
I really enjoyed your story. Surprisingly enough, I even enjoyed your original characters. They were well-developed, original, and contributed to the story.

The way you wrote Ed and his lack of trust in people was heart-breaking but completely believable. I also really enjoyed Al and the way he took charge and helped his brother... And his crush was cute!

Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2016
Believable fluff is the best thing in the fic is amazing
Guest chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
You even got Riza right! That is so impressive!