Reviews for Hatter
Aubyanne M Poulter chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh, wow. It's like an AU version of Penderan and Riley - namely the first time he has to kill her. That part ALWAYS gets me. You've captured that essence very well here. Excellent work! Not a lot of stories like mine out there - and very few well written.
Myloveneverdies chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Beautifully written. I actually teared up, which almost never happens when I read sad stories. Thank you
Rokubi chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was amazing! It was so sad and beautiful. And every second had me hooked. .
theregoesnash chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
You are absolute brilliance. Do you understand that? From the moment I started, I was glued. My only criticism is that this is your only story. PLEASE write more. I don't care what kind of fanfiction it is, I'll read it and I'll love it. The way you turned a morbid tragedy into a heart clenching romance...I can't even understand. Even though it isn't written, my only hope is that they end up together in that crazy magic land of Wonder. You had me caring about Hatter and Alice so much that if the ending was anything else, I would probably cry. It's insanity that you don't have more reviews, so I'm writing to try to end this injustice (although I'll bet you have tons of subscribers, and that makes up for it). I'm truly begging you to write more, though. I know life is complicated and it can get hard to write and post, but you're really talented and it would be a shame not to share it with others. This is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
x-RowanClaw chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is brilliant. The writing was pure awesome.
Ariesque chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Thank you for that. It was epic in its own tragic way; heart-wrenching that the man who should kill her would also love her, and she would love him. Beautifully written-I applaud your risk, daring, and lovely storytelling.
Niphuria chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is brilliant. Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for this incredible piece.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
What can I say? This was absolutely beautiful, which is not a word I often use. Your writing is incredible; it actually makes me ashamed of my own. It is so wonderfully descriptive and fluent while seeming effortless. You did not force eloquence; it came of its own accord. Each of your thirty sections or vignettes were special or unique in some way. Some advanced the plot, while others were emotive; suffused with passion.

With every passing section, the tension grows, building exponentially upon itself until everything is at its apex…it’s apogee before a rapid and systematic descent. I found this particular feature of your story to be exhilarating, as you can SEE it coming, but do nothing to prevent the ensuing tragedy. It is like watching misfortune from afar. While you cannot bear to watch, you cannot look away… it is like a fascination…an entrancement. It was thrilling.

While I have aspirations to write my own original story, you would be positively foolish not to consider doing the same. You have loads of talent and it definitely shows in this work. It was simple, yet elaborate. Concise, yet explanatory. Surreal, yet relatable. All of these traits make this particular piece stand out to me in a way that few stories have. I love your writing style and can only hope that you will be writing a few more stories in the future! Very well done!