Reviews for terminal velocity
dear-creature chapter 10 . 10/20
This is a beautiful story
Sh3Monk3y chapter 10 . 10/4
stumbled on this story... it was BEAUTIFUL
sonder this chapter 10 . 8/19
I remember reading this fic. a long time ago but for some reason, I don't think I have ever left a note so now that I have found this story again, I will have to remedy that. The premise of reincarnation has always intrigued me and you had tackled it very well. How Sakura reacted to Sasuke and how they can never remember their past lives but the feelings from that time are so strong that they reach through their actions anyways - every subconscious twitch and seemingly unexplained emotion. And the eyes! The words are not spoken but you caught these moments where the reader can see this strange illusory projection where the past!Sakura is confronting past!Sasuke through the characters' eyes - especially during that graduation scene - which by far, was my favorite. I felt the hurt and saw the distance. You captured Sakura's anxiety exquisitely and Sasuke's confusion and the tension between them! Omgod. Yes, yes. That is why when the gas station scene happened, I was a bit perplexed...

For so long now, we have witnessed Sakura avoiding Sasuke as if he was the zombie plague himself from their childhood years up to near adulthood. They never even had a 'friendly but distant' relationship so for Sakura to suddenly approach Sasuke just like that was eyebrow-raising. I understand it has been [years] since their last meet-up so yes, blank slate of sorts but... really, the dynamics she had established with him for the better half of their lives seemed to have just been wiped away too easily. Where is the puzzlement and the awkwardness? There was some on Sasuke's part but Sakura was so - different. You did explain later how she told Sasuke that she's finally fulfilled this inexplicable need to be independent which explains why she's not afraid of him anymore and that was a great closure to her past!self's feelings but just - I expected more development to the knowing each other part. Because from the get-go you had built and slowly crafted this big gaping hole between the two so meticulously so for Sakura to skip over it so merrily in just a few minutes - it just made me stare at the screen in awe.

But anyways, that's just my two cents there. I still maintain my opinion that you did superbly with the opening and developed the conflict between reincarnated identities magnificently. It's just the latter half I am a bit more disconcerted about.
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 10 . 6/8
We need more stories like this. It was so beautiful and made me wish my life could have an encounter like their's when they met at the gas station. It was so down to earth and beautiful. Thanks for writing it :D
NJ. Sandman chapter 9 . 4/23
Amazing! Just amazing. This might be the fifth time I have read this story, but I enjoy it like I did the first time. :)
Your modern take on the whole SasuSaku dynamic is just brilliant, never would have thought it possible the way you did it. I hope to one day write something just as special, and as well-written as this story.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 10 . 3/24
Oh my God the feels! I particularly liked this fanfic because usually we see Time Travel, you know, people going back to fix the past but this one is so unique and the concept is really grear. I also thought you delivered the story well. Very smart, can't say the characters were OOC bec well, this is an AU. But the way you played with the characters and their connection to each other was spot-on. I really love this. It started in a depressing note but ended happily and beautifully. Thank you for sharing this to us :)
Fave chapter 10 . 2/18
This is, BY FAR, my favourite SasuSaku story. It's a shame that this doesn't have as many notes as it deserves.

I think you were very creative with how you were able to go about writing the story. I especially liked how you played at keeping Sakura and Sasuke in character, something that many fics have trouble doing. The only thing I was disappointed with was how the other close characters to Sakura (for the most part) did not really make an impact on the story. None the less, gorgeous story. I will be recommending this to my friends!
NJ. Sandman chapter 10 . 1/2
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Definitely will be an all time fave for a long time.
Happy writing.
MapleStreet Twirler chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Oh, wow. This was brilliant. I loved the plot and the way it was written and the way it grew and dammit all if I dont want a Reeces Stix right about now. :3
Silversheenlover chapter 10 . 8/23/2014 just too...perfect.
I had never even thought about a story like this. It is beyond amazing. I mean, I've always wanted Sakura to be outta the whole "Sasuke-kun!" Phase, but here you made her such a strong and beautiful character. Sasuke while being Sasuke was such a pleasure to read.
Hats off to you. Want to read more stories like this, but disappointment awaits because there are none like this *sigh*
laurenbrown chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
No matter how many times I read this story, it always feels completely and warmly satisfying, like coming full circle. Great job.
Rei chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
This was lovely, truly. I love your writing and the way you developed their relationship was very gradual, realistic, and in character. Thank you for this wonderful piece.
unsedated chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
This is the most beautiful SasuSaku short story O've ever read.
fangirl chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
this was just lovely and really good. i enjoyed how you told the story. it felt like redemption, of things being as they should.
Mary chapter 10 . 5/16/2014