Reviews for Remnants
KelseyO chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
*heavy sigh of heaviness and emotions and feelings*

The bit about his pretending she's still there broke my heart; that break between paragraphs is so tangible, like you were having a nice stroll across some train tracks and all of a sudden the LOL ROSE ISN'T HERE ANYMORE Express bulldozes you into the ground.

"The girl who loves for forever because it never occurred to her that she shouldn't."

That is a magical line.

(I could say those last two lines hurt like hell, but you already know this.)
bookbook chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
aaag 'bawl' drabbles always get to me.
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
"He burns up a sun just to say goodbye.

It will never be enough."

Okay excuse me while I sob. (And as always, this one was purely fantastic)
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh my goodness... You are wonderful at this angst. It isn't overpowering, littered just enough with love and hope, but it is still so crushing... Wonderful, fantastic job!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Just beautiful.

I admit it: I got teary eyed at the end.
jackptollers chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Love it.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Poor Doctor... *pout*
Bekki chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
"He's become too much like her, he thinks. The girl who loves for forever because it never occurred to her she shouldn't. Who looked into the heart of the Vortex and felt Time shining from every pore, wanting nothing more than to keep him safe."

That bit? heartbreaking! Amazing
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You've earned an author fav from me with this. The way you peeked into Rose and the Doctor's life together, post-separation, was hauntingly sad and so sweet at the same time. (Though it grows more disgusting as he lets those dirty dishes accumulate mold for two years' time because Rose used them. I'm sure Donna eventually got fed-up with his tribute to Rose, and threw them out into a black hole or something.)

Oh, so much tragedy, told so beautifully! I don't know what to say...
dragon-wings chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aw... *sniffles* Poor Doctor. I like this. A lot. :) Short, but sweet. Well, not exactly sweet, but... short but sweet sounds better than short but depressing. Or short but angsty.

Anyways, I especially love the end, 'He burns up a sun just to say goodbye. It will never be enough.'
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh my gosh. This is breathtaking. So beautiful and amazing.

And the last few lines. So perfect. "The girl who loves for forever because it never occurred to her she shouldn't." And I know that it's already been said, but that line is perfect to describe Rose's love.
MastersRose chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Lovely idea, I can imagine the doctor doing this :)
Miss Slomojo chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was so sad. I loved it.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Poor Doctor :(

But a really good drabble :)