Reviews for 0nline Chatting FTW
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
kahaha
i should not be reading this when i'm high off of sleeplessness
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Kiomenta chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
xD This is really funny~ I loved America's text talk

and 'BritAngel' xDD
IllusionaryMagician chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Hahaha! This is great! I love the conversations between Matthew and Alfred. I mean Canada and America. When you add Arthur and Francis (England and France) it makes it so much better! This chapter was great! Cuba getting America to do something that stupid! Ahh... My sides hurt from laughing.

Please keep writing this! I'm enjoying it alot!
Nagidawn chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Okay not gonna lie. I was laughing for about 3 min straight at what cuba did to alfred being high LMFAOOO IM GONNA DO WALK AROUND SAYING THAT NOW ! xD "if i like touch the screen, will i fa through?" YES ALFRED. YOU WILL AND IM COMING WITH YOOH x3

Who was talking at the beginning ? I dont know every hetalia character that well.. Lawl

Alfred was being mean to my ivan... BIOTCH I KILLZ YOU IF YOOHS MAKE HIM UPSET D: i think ivan should be in it more lawl x3

I love this story keep up the good work and please update soon :D
Nagidawn chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
OMG THAT SONG IS HEY YA BY OUTKAST :D ! I was in LOVE with that song when i was little ! :D x3 oh why cant music these days be like that and not retarded nikki minautotune...? TTTT

I was laughing HYSTERICALLY in this chapter ! I flucking loved the convo between mattie and alfred ! xD and spain... Im proud to be spanish now xD hmms my best guy friend is italian and i love him... I need to ask what part of italy he lurks from... :3
Sile.Authoress chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Very amusing. I like how you squeezed a little Canada/Netherlands in there. The fandom needs more of them.

My only criticism is that it seems you just sort forgot about Russia and China in the middle dialogue. He signed on but never signed off.
Nagidawn chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
SCREW THE ASH HOLE THAT REPORTED YOU ! D: this is HILARIOUS i love you china~ xD i diddnt understand the ending much... Me being the slowe one lawl xD

Why did kiku grab his camera? Was he gonna go... Watch wht korea would do to china . creeper... He be lurkin...
Nagidawn chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LMFAOOOO... Oh god i truly AM american ! D:

No seriously this made me laugh so much i flucking LOVE alfred in this~ hauu~ my russia can be creepy even over the internet desu~ x3 i love him so much~

Lol France... He wouldnt smack canada, would he ? xD I cant wait to read next chaptter~

Damn this was such a good idea, why didnt i think of it ? ;A; lawl xD
Zephyra Cobalt chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Canada is awesome. 'nuff said.

DeepWriter, I am watching u xD
Sile.Authoress chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Nice little drabbles. I was throughly amused. Poor Netherlands (although, I did kinda root for Spain, just a little bit).
Sile.Authoress chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
The Dude speaks, The Dude speaks in strange ways. You know when you add numbers short form looks more difficult than regular typing.

I like the IM names. My favorite comment was when ALfred said, "LOL! MATTIE SAID EH!" and everyone was like, "Seriously?"

It made me laugh.