Reviews for 6 Lessons From A Dead Man
a good end
Avengers4EVER chapter 1 . 3/16
This was so sweet
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/11
This was beautifully amazing. I really enjoyed reading it and laughed quite a lot. You have a beautiful style of writing.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/10
A-awe!
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 2/3
Brill. Abso-bloody-lutely brill. I laughed, rolled around, and was spectacularly tickled because of this story. Snape's character was totally spot on. I rarely see him in perfect form like this. And the nicknames-hilarious.
This was lovely. Thank you for sharing. ;)
island0meadow chapter 1 . 1/29
I usually don't read fics this short... but I've read and reread this one :) its lovely ;)
CornerOfYourEye chapter 1 . 1/11
This is hilarious! And really really dry humour :) LOL naming Harry's kids Spawn and Monster... Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I don't know if I like this or not. It's undeniably well-written, and I like how you portrayed Snape's personality. But, I just can't get passed the age gap. Snape could be Harry's father! Well, at least it had a happy ending.
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Oo, I liked this story right from the beginning. Such an intriguing way to get Severus and Harry together, and for them to fully and finally fall in love with each other. Two such lonely souls finding a common ground and a common love for two special children really did make for an excellent tale. Your take on Snape was darned near note perfect, and the vulnerability that Harry showed to him could very well be within the Boy-Who-Lived. It was all very plausible, and so very wickedly written, and I enjoyed reading every bit of it. Thanks for the fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was such a wonderfully strange story to read. I really enjoyed it. It was very different from other stories, so that was nice. It definitely showed Severus a little differently and was weird but fun. I really do love this story. :D
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 10/22/2013