Reviews for Hello Facination
Puck627 chapter 9 . 4/2/2019
I love this story a whole lot! I hope you will make more and more chapters for this story as soon as you can! Harry being Riley's mate is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of, I hope Harry and Riley will have a kid or kids in future chapters! Anyway keep up the great work!
Yuuri Tsuzuki chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
Please update
TashaLee2476 chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
I am sorry for your friends or family being hurt or ... I hope you are well and hope you finish this story and the others soon.
noitacidem chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
165 Reviews and not a single one points out that you spelled your title wrong. What even. I know this hasn't been updated in years, but still. This absolutely BOGGLES my mind!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
This is an interesting twist to these two books/movies! Hope you gain your muse back soon! ;)
DarkDragonessFlies chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I like all of the music that you listen to. I'm sorry that one of your friends shot himself. I do not like flamers at all either.
KeegSlytherin chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Hi! Sorry to hear about that!
Just a quick review to say that I really, really, really like this story and I hope you will update it sometime in the future (be it in the near future or a more distant future)!
Thehorcruxkiller chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Maria SHUT UP! EVERYONE HATES YOU NOW! THIS WRITER IS AWESOME AND YOU ARE A PIECE OF SH*T IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE HER FELL BAD THE WRITER RULES!
Thehorcruxkiller chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
I agree with you that person should go F themselve cause all they do is hate anonymously and must be a B in real life. I myself think your writing is AMAZING! YOU ARE AWSOME!
blaleblelelel chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
*grins* Loved the little in look of Riley's thoughts as he sees Harry!
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I am liking this story, so far! *grins*
XxKageTenshixX chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Oh goodness! I am in love with your story. Riley and Harry are two people that, I must admit, I like seeing together. And your story just makes it better!

I am deeply sorry for your loss. :( this is usually when I beg for a quick update but take all the time you need.

Lots of love,

XxKageTenshixX
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I wonder what Jasper was thinking when Harry said that...
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
i like it so far can't wait for victoria's apperrance and dumble dork's but are you going to have vicky turn harry or have harry become pregnant and then dumble dork, ginny and company show up or just have harry stay out of vicky's way and then voldy warns harry of dork's comming?
xDarklightx chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
I'm very sorry for your lose and hope that things will get better.