Reviews for Well, That Was Awkward
XNFE chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
WAHAHAHAHA
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
AWW! Junpei! The poor thing. :l I thought i was going to read Fmshe's part, but this is really good too. :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I never get tired of reading different versions of this scene because it's just too much to pass up! Hahaha! Great job! ;) Can't wait ot read more!
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OMG! I love this fic!
The Meibito chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I found this chapter to be better than Akihiko's. xD I guess I just love Junpei like that. I like how you were able to really get into his character, just with the way you let the narration flow. /compliment

8'D OH JUNPEI. YOU GAY HETEROSEXUAL ILU
becoafamu chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I LOVED this. I just finished playing P3P, and I'm back to frantically trying to write a Persona fic that doesn't suck balls... we'll see what happens...

I totally agree with you about Junpei. I was actually really surprised that you were able to date him at all, given the Chidori story line, but then you didn't date him, so it was ok. Also- Akihiko is creep-tacular. "You remind me of my dead sister." "Um." "Wanna go out?" "..."

Anyway- write more Persona fic. So good. :D
honey-vanilla11 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
this is gold! loved it! junpei is just soooo junpei! he's on a class on his own! really really loved it!
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
definitely how i thought that whole incident had occurred! you nailed it!

really laughed so hard.. i must have looked like the cheshire cat! keep it up!
but seriously chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
HA. HA. HA. HAARRGGHH.

Honestly, I didn't give a sht about Junpei while playing P3P the first time around cause I was all about Akihiko and his cute stammering-when-it-comes-to-girls self, but then AWRGH JUNPEI'S SUCH A SWEETIE HE BEATS SOME KID UP TO PROTECT OUR HONOUR GLOMP and then I find out we can't date him! So as revenge I didn't bring Chidori back to life, ha ha.

Anyhoo, this is seriously the cutest piece of angel foodcake I've read so far in this fandom and it's just so sdjkasdfhsd I think I'm going to fave it. Big ups to Aki's chapter too! AND THAT WAS *SO* WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN WE MET YUKARI AND MITSURU IN THE HALLWAY.

Brofist, Junpei. Brofist.
Shini'chi Raine chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
ROFL. That was great! I remembered when I first played P3P and got to this scene and about died laughing-like you, I did both Akihiko and Junpei out of curiosity, and switch characters around. It's hilarious. -laugh- It's too bad you have to have Yukari with you (OMG I hate her! She's so bratty and whiny. _;;; ) during the Hierophant/Lovers battle (blech).
Ombre Rose chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Gosh, I laughed at so many parts while reading this short fic, it's astounding really!

I laughed when Akihiko realized he was standing half-naked in front of Hamuko.

I laughed when he couldn't find his pants!

I laughed when he was startled by Fuuka's voice.

I laughed again when he couldn't find his shirt next!

And I laughed when he thought about Shinji's reaction if he ever knew about what happened (I could so imagine it and that just made me laugh even harder!).

This was such a fun read, and now you've left me wanting more! Please write more! It'll surely make my day :D
FrizFr0z chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
This is really, really cute. I especially love your Junpei one, those little soliloquies of his mind reflect his personality spot-on! "Laugh it off Junpei. Good boy." really nailed it for me there :)

Looking forward to seeing more from you soon!
Liza Taylor chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Haha. I loved this. Your characterization on the male characters were awesome and they both actually sounded like they were supposed to. Loved it.
AonaChan chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
OH GOD. YOU WONT BELIEVE IT, BUT YES: JUNPEI HAS THE SWEETEST TEN SOCIAL LINK SCENES IN THE WHOLE GAME Q/Q

I love this guy so much! He really is the MCs best mate and - oh god - in my head there were so many scenes with those two that I really felt bad for Chidori. Ahahaha D'8

Forgive my ranting, please.

I haven't played his side of the hotel thingy yet, but ahahaha this is so great. I laughed so much!

I loved Chapter 1, too, btw. This fanfiction is made of awesomeness 8D

Thank you for writing this, there is just not enough fanfictions about fMC/Akihiko and fMC/Junpei... why is it all about Aki/Shinji? ;_; asddgshag forgive my ranting! ;w;
Holy Leonheart chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I gotta say, this is funny as hell! I was laughing insanely loud throughout the whole chapter. (Luckily I'm alone in my room, or else my mum would think I'm crazy.)

I LOVE how to express Akihiko's thoughts. It fits him nicely too. I could imagine him thinking and panicking like that in real game. It's real funny!

You really made my day, making me laugh and all that. Thank you. Your story is great, I enjoyed it very very much.

I hope to see you write more stories based on P3P again. It's just so good. Thank you for the best laugh of the day. :)