Reviews for Ciel in a Box
Kuri Yuu chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
THIS. Killed me.

(In a good way though. XD)
Crazyroth chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
the video, lyrics are awesome! especially Alois!))) Thank You guys who made the video! by the way, who was woman in a hat? she seemed very reluctant of letting Ciel go.)))
AnxiousA chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
The ending killed me.

"(And then because he liked it, Sebastian Put A Ring On It XD)"

I can imagine him doing that dance XD!
Sorceress Cassandra180 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh man! This is almost exactly what I was thinking when I saw Ciel in that Trunk. I'm so glad someone did this.

Great job!
atlantis711 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i was laughing my face off reading this...especially since i just watched episode one immediately before...thanks for the laughs!
KuroSora312 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is awesome!

I was giggling the whole while, and when sebastion "put a ring on it" I was full out laughing XDDD
RyokoBear chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
WOOO :D lols, the toy version of Ciel is so hawt 3 ;) and you're pretty 3 O: nows - song lyricssong: very catchy xD

I didn't find it very funny ): I'm sorry, instead I found it cute~
chibiaries chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Bwahahahahaha...Best. Parody. Ever.
NowakiStar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was great! I'm actually at a loss for words... Well, I literary did lol!
passionateartist chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh my god. That was the best parody song-to-fic EVER!

Beans
Avensei chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Win.
LaughsLikeGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I get it! "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it" and he liked it, so he put a ring on it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is so genius! Next step - make a cosplay video of it.

Epic.

-LLG
Greendayluvr93 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Dear god! This made me laugh way harder than I thought it would XDDD I love you forever for writing this. You should definitely do a Single Ladies parody. Please? **Goes to read more of your stories**
chindasvinta chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
There is only one thing I can say: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

And Im looking forward to the "Put a ring on it" parody.
Relenita chapter 1 . 7/15/2010