Reviews for Chance Encounters
AGR2016 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
when r u gonna make the next chapter? I've been dying to know what else happens please make the next chapter soon i'm excited to know what happens
alex chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
awwww so cute. well I hope u update soon cuz I really want to know wat happens. it's so sweet how kept those dolls and the rescuing, it's just so romantic and i beg of u to make the next chapters soon, this is really good
awalker946 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
Twylite Twyla chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Great scene! and i remember reading something similar to the festival scene in the book series. I think the characters are really starting to evolve as the story progresses forward. Keep up the great story!
Twylite Twyla chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Its nice to see someone who writes stories on anime that isn't really known to lots of people. Nice job with the opening, it really got my attention and made me keep ready to see what happens next. Keep it up.
HeArTzCrImSoNaNdGoLd chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Oh! Please Update! I just finished reading the manga and really got interested with your story, I really hope you will update...
I felt that this is a da javou (Is that the correct spelling?) cuz I once dreamt reading something like this... the chapter one i mean...
carmendcast chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really enjoy where your going with this story. It has a lot of potential to become something great. Hope to hear from you soon, real soon :{
RosesAreForever23 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
This was a great chapter~ I can't wait for the next one! It was so cute how he acted like that with her and it made me wish there were guys actually out there that weren't three years older than I am XD
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow I didn't know people wrote afterschool nightmare fanfiction.

I am enjoying this; I wish the manga had an after story like this!
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I loved it! It's very sweet, and i thank you oh-so-much for updating. It was very exciting for me to see this in my inbox.
dustbunniehailey chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for te next one!
yuukirave chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
100,000,000 times better and intersting did the story get after reading chapter 3. now i can't sit still wating for the next one i just know it will more people into this story! ps. it was incredably cute!
yuukirave chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
a bit sad but that made the storie a little more intersting
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this story was sooooo- cute, i could just die(joke) i really loved the 1st chapter and can't wait to read more
Psychedelic-dreams chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I loved it. I hope you update soon! / I just re-read A.S.N after about a year and a half of having read it for the first time and found myself deeply in love with it again.