Reviews for Shattered
Renn chapter 3 . 4/25
Loved it! :) I liked Draco's role, too, I like it when he's not just snooty and annoying!
despicableme chapter 3 . 1/12
God, was Theo dense, or what! Very nice story :) You're good at writing stuff like this
Hestia11 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
OH MY GOD! ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS EVER! LIKE, REALLY, EVER! The entire time I just kept thinking "YOU COMPLETE IDIOTS!" and "JUST KISS ALREADY!" It just gave me a lot of feels and this story has just been so perfect and they are so cute! I could imagine Draco being like "thank god! Finally!" When they got together.
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Wow, this was so great! Poor Blaise and Theo, I'm so happy they got eachother in the end :)
DemeRain chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Oh this is so sweet. Theo is an idiot, but sweet. Thanks for sharing.
mysteryssister chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
This story was so awesome! I laughed, I cried, it moved me, Bob. Hahaha, seriously, it was great. I love your writing style and how intense and sweet and angsty and fantastic this was. Great job! LOVE
SomeLover chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Oh wow,

I absolutely loved this!
You had me crying and stressing and fearing and laughing outright with happiness during these three chapters. What a rollercoaster :D
This has got to be one of my favorite fics about these two and the one I'll be comparing all the rest too from now on.
It's been a while since I've been this engrossed in a fanfic that's not a crossover :)

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story

Polys chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Ohmyfucking-. Your story is just "the most wonderful, scary, amazing thing just happened to me". Ahah, seriously.
Blaise wanting Theo, Theo rejecting Blaise, Theo wanting Blaise, Blaise rejecting Theo... I was like "someone wants to kill me please, i can't breath anymore". IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING AND BRILLIANT AT THE SAME TIME ! I think i wanted to kill / drown / skin / shoot / electrocute / avada kedavra Theo... a thousand times. But i really love him, and Blaise too, so i didn't.
I miss the words.
It was like a trance, i couldn't stop reading. I was hopping with Blaise, I wanted to kill Theo and hug Draco because he is really nice in your story. Well, i don't find the words.
Just thank you to wrote and shared this story !
dizzy ramone chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Blaise and Theo are the pure definition of the famous idiom that says "run from me and I'll chase after you, chase after me and I'll run from you".
At first I found Theo's obliviousness to everything kind of adorable, but then he started dating Miranda, and doubting about Blaise's more-than-obvious feelings for him, and I was like "Theo, Y U SO DUMB?". It's so frustrating, dammit. x)

I really enjoyed reading this, nonetheless. I'm glad I found a well-written and long enough fanfiction about them, since I ship them so hard. *weeps in a dark corner of the room because of too much feelings and stuff* Seriously, your story was awesome and I loved the way you depicted your characters - Theo and Blaise, in particular, are almost exactly as I imagine them. Though Draco seems less compassionate than that to me (mostly because he and Blaise didn't seem like close friends in the books), their friendship was well-handled and heart warming. (And besides, I like comforting!Draco. It's cute.)

Thank you for this wonderful story.

Dizzy R.
awaylaughing chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Okay, so I'll first say this entire thing was amazing and this review is a little short, but mostly because I can't think of much to say other than “omg awesome”. First – dear god these were agonising to read (in a 'these emotions are so real' way not a 'why is this being posted?' way). Why are teenage boys so awkward? I mean really, even during gay crises, that was really overly dramatic.

Maybe that's just my ingrained dislike of drama, I don't care for it and so never really put up with it. I'm that friend who's like, “hello, I've heard you two are having trouble. You are both going to kindly walk into this conveniently empty room and you're not going to leave until you've talked it out. Deal.” (Which I did once, that wasn't a romance thing though).

Draco's well meaning but really horrible advice was sort of adorable. It's nice seeing him interact with his housemates, he can't be a completely feckless little brat all the time. No one would put up with that for an entire seven years. Or at least, no one who a) doesn't simper or b) has an IQ over 90.

"What's wrong with him?" Theodore asked, confused for the second time in the hour.
Draco surveyed him. "You are truly stupid."
"Er…Thanks." He said, unsure of where this was coming from. The blond stood up and walked downstairs, leaving Theodore to himself. With a loud sigh he leaned back on his bed ad stared up at the ceiling.

Anyway, these are mostly funny quotes, because who wants meaningful, pfft. Here's chapter two:

"Are you going outside?" Crabbe asked when they sat down.
"No, I just brought all this for fun." Theodore said sarcastically and sighed.
Blaise snorted and dished himself some kidney pie.

And chapter three:

"And then she told me that I'd done a bloody good job showing it, so I asked her why she thought it was a good idea to flirt with him in the first place, and do you know what she said?" Draco's eyes were wide with confusion and outrage. "She said that if I didn't know she wasn't going to tell me and stormed away! What is that?"
The reason I swore off girls. Theodore thought to himself, though of course that wasn't the reason. The real reason was sitting right beside him, holding his hand under the table and sending shivers running all over his pale skin. "Mm. Tough break."
"I don't understand why girls do this." Draco huffed, frowning. He looked down the table at Pansy, where she sat amid a group of girls who were all staring intently at him. He opened his mouth to speak and they dissolved into giggles and turned in on each other. "What the hell?"

"That was so good, Theodore!" Pansy exclaimed, "I feel like you really understand girls!"
ASTRONOMlC chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Oh my word! That was a beautifully written story. I loved it so much. You have such a way with words, and Theodore's journal entries were gorgeous.

Seems like everyone always make Blaise gay, but this story made it amazing. If we had gotten a few glimpses of Blaise's POV, it would've been even better.

I know you asked if we could copy some of our favourite parts, but honestly, I'm not sure if 1) it would fit into the review, and 2) you'd want to reread your story again.

Amazing job! Favorited for sure.

thewhisperingwillowtree chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
really, really good story. I got into it a lot :)
escptheshdw835 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
This story was so wonderful to read. I wish it had gotten more reviews, thus I'm reviewing even though I typically hate doing so. It's such a wonderfully paced tale and told so believably. I like the retreating into other relationships and the denying the feelings or not even recognizing them. The stolen snogs and explosive fights and of course them getting together at the end. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you continue to write beautiful stories like this.
TillyMe chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Awww, these two are so good together! I can't get enough:)
xXJaffa-BlasterXx chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I reallyyyy enjoyed this story. You are such a talented writer, you make it all seem so real. I liked how you Characterised each person. Amazing!