Reviews for The Clandestine Affairs
sydni lou chapter 7 . 3/29
This is an amazing story! I love it! Keep going!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 7 . 3/28
Wow, this is an amazing story! The idea is so unique, and the characters are written really well. I can't believe Jace made Clary forget about her parents' accident, and I'm so curious as to who was on the phone, posing as Jocelyn. I'm excited to see what will happen when Jace and Clary actually go on their mission, but I realize this story's on hiatus. In any case, I really like this story!
rachel chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Updateeeee! :)
Musical Dream chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
One year. Update quickly
IridescentLight chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
ok, since you love rainbows and butterflies so much... here you have it... ღ ஜ ಌ єїэ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ʚĭɞ (since I couldn't found rainbows, I used suns and a cloud and an umbrella, 'cause, you know, rainbows are the result of the light of the sun when it pass through the drops of rain... and now I'm going to shut the hell up 'cause I'm freaking annoying xp)

Ok, now on with the review for the chapter (yeah, all that talking and I haven't even say what I wanted to say xp). What the h...?! You seriously've got to be kidding me! Like, really! What was that?! And what the hell happen to Jocelyn and Luke! OMG! I'm going to die young (I always knew it xp). Seriously, you are going to be the death of me... O.o
IridescentLight chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love... I'm leaving you, and CAJ and Ginger, so much love you'll suffocate soon enough, I swear. ;) OMG! That was (wait for it)... asdfghjkl (there you have it!) xp That scene was... ahhhhh... asdfghjkl *dies*
IridescentLight chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Here giving you love. Can you feel that? Don't you feel yourself suffocating already? Can you feel the heat of my mortal love? wahaha xp

Ok, since I've admited I love DJ, I have to say that CAJ is... asdfghjklasdfghjkl... yeah again with the nonsense xp But next time when you ask for love (or for anything for that matter) be VERY careful what you wish for ...
IridescentLight chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
O.O You've got to be KIDDING me?! Seriously... but... WHY?...Oh, dear God, why?... asdfghjkl... OMG!... NOOO! *stares at you evily* You are an evil, evil woman! Malificent! *sticks tongue out at you*

Btw, you and your beta *grins widely* are the awesomeness of the awesome things in this freaking awesome world! .
IridescentLight chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Are you burning now?! Is this enough for you? Do you feel the infernal fire of my love yet? Do you? *smirks*

Ok, now I AM burning... that scene of the strawberries was... asdfghjkl... yeah, if you haven't notice I tend to express my feelings by saying nonsense; you were the one who wanted a review so... deal! xp
IridescentLight chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Man! (or woman xp) That was AWESOME! :p That fight it was... asdfghjkl... I swear I can picture it in my mind perfectly. I love Dochey Jace (how ddpjclaf calls him, yeah I read it xp)! Yeah, I like bad guy, specially bad Jace :} Well, who doesn't?! xp
IridescentLight chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh, science! That was awesomw! Need more! *goes to read next chapter* xp
ClarissaxJace chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Please update!
Lightwood and Fray chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
I absolutely love this story! I can not wait to see what happens next!
Mercenary63 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
OMG I'm enjoying the story SO MUCH! I hope you'll update it soon :)
It's a terrible thing, what happened to Clary's mother. And then they made Jace of all people to make her forget. Please, please, please make Luke and Jocelyn survive?
I like that bonding thing, I think they could use it a bit often ;)
Oh, and that scene with the 'almost kiss'? You're breaking me heart! LOL Can't wait for a real kiss to happen.
Looking forward to more.
bluefray18 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Omg! Why Jace has to be so damn sexy! It's amazing Clary can hold her self back from jumping him! It's just a bit sad that Clary doesn't remember the truth about what happened to her parents and what Jace did to her. Speaking about that, I thought her parents died? How can she talk with her mum? Curious already! Please update soon! :)