Reviews for Meeting With Mini Itachi
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Sasuke is starting to learfn.
thx Kisame
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Huh the cloak theory
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Lol, poor Sasuke. Yes, joining the people chasing after the best friend you tried to kill, and failed to, and are now trying to avoid wasn't the best idea. Now you're stuck!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
lol!
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Yes, but it's before then that's a problem," Sasuke replied tiredly. "You know, I'm starting to think that joining an organization that's dedicated to killing my ex-best friend who I'm avoiding might not be the best idea I've ever had…"

Oh really Saskue? Noo...

Most characters there seam to lack logic, don't they.
eenayde chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Um... Setting, please..?!

Funny! Like it!
Weird0-Lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Yeah, Sasuke. Maybe not your brightest. MAYBE!
DawnRulz chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
awww poor Sasuke... can't seem to catch a break! lolz :D
mountain ash chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hilarious story- keep writing!
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Well, this certainly looks like it is going to become an interesting story. With a new kind of angle on the whole Sasuke thing. It is well written. It is however a shame there is not more of it. This is well-suited for a little longer story. This seem like a very interesting taste of something good. So it is fairly disappointing to me that this is a one-shot.
Please keep up the good work

Kind regards from
A friendly ghost lurking amidst the shadows.

Shade fading out
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awwww, mini-Itachi sounds so cute! Then again, it's hilarious! Think about it, "Mini-Weasel"! XD Kisame's usually funny in fanfics, he reminds me of Naruto! Good job, laughed a lot!
SeaShellSakura chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hmm...wonder what happened with the moose, though.
Great shot, hilarious! And will be intensely hard for sasuke to be forced to look for Naruto while avoiding him and Naruto looking for him.
By the way, did you come up with that theory yourself?
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love it when you connrct your one-shots together!
Darkpetal16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love your theory at how everyone always dies in the Akatsuki when taking off their cloak... Kisame's so awesome. And you're stories are, as I've said before, incredibly hilarious.
Reina chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww, poor Sasuke can never catch a break, now can he!