Reviews for Melt
Anon chapter 24 . 8/1
I really like this story, and I completely understand that your writing habit has changed, hell, I look back on the stories I wrote and sometimes I sit there scratching my head wondering who wrote it before I get hit by the realization that I did. I would really love to see how you would change this story. So if you can, then I'd be seriously grateful.
rissbenzo chapter 24 . 8/2
im interested! but do lemons!
Anon chapter 5 . 7/31
Oh my god, another beautiful chapter! It's so funny how you can keep them in character while making them a little dumb lol.
Anon chapter 4 . 7/31
I just love how Paul practically turned into a girl and they both just started ranting. It's adorable!
hateme101 chapter 1 . 3/28
wow I love the way you started this super funny
TrisKatnissHermioneSpencer chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
I already made a review for the next chapter but I wanted to leave another one! OMG I'm so freaking happy that you are re-writing this. I get what you mean. I will totally read the new one! Thanks for your awesome story writing-ness! YOU ARE AWESOME! I mean dude you just made my day.
flight 29 down girl chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Love the last line. He is really cute.
BluestOwl47 chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Oh my god the feelz. I have read this in one sitting, it is now 3:21am, and I have a test in 5 hours. Honestly, I regret nothing. This story was fabulously written, with great characters, a truly touching ploy, and, honestly, perfect grammar/spelling. I am impressed! This has to be by far one of my favourite fanfics of all time. Keep it up, and I hope you continue writing, whether it be as a fanfic writer or an original piece author. Honestly. I'd totally buy your book, if it were written as beautifully as this one. Thanks for writing and allowing us the pleasure of reading this story. Best wishes,
BluestOwl47
meghanLC chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Don't change it! I love it the way it is!:D
Amber and Ruby chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Okay but don't delete this. Post it as another story.
KuroNeko513 chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
I'm all for a re write I can't wait to read it and love it again : D
AlitaMae chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
I'd love to see you rewrite it and how it goes. I'm sure you've grown over the years and so did your style so I'm excited to see what you have in store for us :)
TrisKatnissHermioneSpencer chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
I really love this story. I read the whole thing btw. It's really good and one of my favorites. Thanks for writing this!
meklittt chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
funniest chapter i have ever read :P
Wolfie chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
... i dont even want to finish the first chapter dude! that 'walking in on a guy peeing' thing is gross and the guys aren't mean at all except 4 paul! im pissed that you made some sweethearts look like the devil!:(