Reviews for Melt
Wow chapter 10 . 4/5
Paul just sexually assaulted her and would have raped her if Jacob hadn't of stepped in. And she is healing him and getting mad when Jacob tells Paul to stay away from her. Man this chick is fucked up and the writer does not have an understanding of how serious something like that is and how it affects someone.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I'M ALREADY DEAD LMAO
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...PLZ TELL ME THAT JUST NOT HAPPEND PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
I hate that Jacob forgave Ina so easily. She doesn't deserve it.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 11 . 8/14/2016
Not sure who I hate more in this story. Ina or Bella? Its hard to decide.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
Ina is a horrible imprint. She reminds me of Bella. She is acting just like how Bella acted with Jacob. Its the Edward and Jacob triangle again. This chapter actually made me feel a little sick.
French fan chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
Hi, I really want to thank you for this story, it was a pleasure to read it, I really love both Jake/Ina and Paul/Ina moments ! Ina isn't a perfect girl , she makes mistakes, and so it is really realistic, you go further than the stereotypes of thunderbolt between the imprits.
Wolfie's Senpai chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
Bella's a Bitch
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
I already died. Your book is awesome!
Nihama9492 chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
I think this may be the only time PMS is a superpower! :)
Yurika singh chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
I read this story before, i just loved it so much i am reading it again
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Good
Bonnie chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
After what Ina heard Paul say while she was "asleep" in the truck i felt really bad that they wouldn't end up together, because you can tell that he really cares about her so yah i wish that he would have imprinted on her instead due to the fact that you had them as friends in their child hood and that his mom would joke about them getting married, so how cute would it be for that to actually happen.
iwolves chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
Awww this story was awesome!
Shadows11 chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
nooo, why does she have to choose? it bella all over again!