Reviews for Melt
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 12 . 8/14
I hate that Jacob forgave Ina so easily. She doesn't deserve it.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 11 . 8/14
Not sure who I hate more in this story. Ina or Bella? Its hard to decide.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 10 . 8/14
Ina is a horrible imprint. She reminds me of Bella. She is acting just like how Bella acted with Jacob. Its the Edward and Jacob triangle again. This chapter actually made me feel a little sick.
French fan chapter 24 . 8/8
Hi, I really want to thank you for this story, it was a pleasure to read it, I really love both Jake/Ina and Paul/Ina moments ! Ina isn't a perfect girl , she makes mistakes, and so it is really realistic, you go further than the stereotypes of thunderbolt between the imprits.
Wolfie's Senpai chapter 19 . 7/20
Bella's a Bitch
I already died. Your book is awesome!
Nihama9492 chapter 16 . 3/30
I think this may be the only time PMS is a superpower! :)
Yurika singh chapter 15 . 1/10
I read this story before, i just loved it so much i am reading it again
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 1/1
Good
Bonnie chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
After what Ina heard Paul say while she was "asleep" in the truck i felt really bad that they wouldn't end up together, because you can tell that he really cares about her so yah i wish that he would have imprinted on her instead due to the fact that you had them as friends in their child hood and that his mom would joke about them getting married, so how cute would it be for that to actually happen.
iwolves chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
Awww this story was awesome!
Shadows11 chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
nooo, why does she have to choose? it bella all over again!
Shadows11 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
A little silly, but funny!
Shadows11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I laughed so hard at all of this. so great and hilarious!
Anon chapter 24 . 8/1/2015
I really like this story, and I completely understand that your writing habit has changed, hell, I look back on the stories I wrote and sometimes I sit there scratching my head wondering who wrote it before I get hit by the realization that I did. I would really love to see how you would change this story. So if you can, then I'd be seriously grateful.