Reviews for Supply and Demand 1: Unwanted
Darthnikki chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
STARGATE ALANTIS! I gotta say when she was trapped in Rodney's body it was hilarious! Love this so far by the way, really looking forward to the rest of it.
Awesome11 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Can I use this story idea?
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I am enjoying this. I pity Dean. It's almost as if he's a slave.
Neumzie chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
i have a feeling melissa isnt very happy anymore
Neumzie chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
i feel skeevy reading this, especially the "excerpts"
CarnivorousOak chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
You've made kind of an interesting world here. At first I thought that the SPN universe had been completely replaced by your own ideas about empath and telekinetic history, but the ghosts and demons actually fit really well into this world and into Dean's life. I'm really impressed and very much hooked. I'll be sorry to miss the part of the story that crosses with Stargate: Atlantis since I don't know the first thing about SGA. This part of the story, at least, is pretty reliant on NCIS with the Supernatural characters and universe mostly changed or hidden. I expect the Stargate story will be much the same and I'm not sure I would follow it very well.
sekmarcspn chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
NEW STORY! (happy dance) I've been waiting semi-patiently for what seems forever. I'm heading over right now! Thank you!
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Thanks so much for the recap! I was just going to eventually reread the stories. May do it anyway, they're that good. :0)
Ashtree101 chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Wow...I don't know if I can find the right words to express how much this story impressed me. I actually just presented a project today on the book, 1984, and if you truly read that book it really makes you not only think, but look for stories that are more thought-provoking as well. This story really is very deep and thought-provoking and you managed to capture each of the characters in AU crossover incredibly well. Great job, keep writing, and thanks for sharing with little ole me.

-Ash
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Of course Abby would get along with (and flirt with) Dean. As always, good characterization.
Can'tStopSmilingAllDay chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
You have to finish this. It is an amazing story! Please UPDATE
BrokenDarkFire chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I'm reading this on my mobile and the format is stubborn so i've tragically been unable to review this little jewel until now. Here goes. This. Is. Brilliant. I love AUs that just transform the series while keeping key bits. eagerly going to read the sequel!
-Fire
P.S. NID? And the president calling about national security? Anything to do with the Stargate program?
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
This is brilliant! I love this AU and you've got a tight, impressive writing style. I sincerely hope that there is more in this series! Oh man, and that Sam and Gibbs are able to find a way to rescue Dean. Great job!
Bymaga Jones chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
This was incredible. There were a few typos here and there, but I brushed past them to continue with the story. Amazing, AMAZING job.
Greysh chapter 9 . 10/28/2011