Reviews for Edge of Reason
kiaradelioncourt chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Im so excited ! I love aizen and Gin together! ... I like your description about their relationship .. I really enjoy it
Hiira chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Amazing. Quite pleasurable to read as well.

I loved how you analyzed the two and quite realistic in a way too.

This deserves way more review than it already have I think but I noticed that not a lot of readers are fan of fic that focus on characters' psychological analysises. Anyway good work! Thank you for sharing such a wondering piece! :D
SynneFox chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Very interesting and well done. I would be delighted if you were interested in doing a sequel. I feel like I want to further understand their relationship, especially as time goes on and Gin leans more towards betrayal, as he did in the anime...Or were you not taking it that way? I loved it.

Ciao,

VillageFox
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love it! It totally portrays how I look into Aizen and Gin's relationship in the manga. Although Gin follows Aizen, there's anxiety in Aizen about Gin's real intention. It's great to read how Gin becomes submissive but not actually submissive 3
at-kb chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was such a great examination of the psychology of Gin and Aizen's relationship (or at least one view of it). I particularly loved how you described Gin's playing with the corridors as purposeful yet indolent - such subtle but descriptive phrasing. Thank you for writing!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I liked it, and for a story with so little dialogue, it was easy to get into. Very nice job. It's very well written.
Memory the Raven chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Nicely written. You made my day.
capslock-nanao chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I am just blown away. It started off great, psychologically, which I love. And then it flowed into the lemon, which was fantastic by the way. I hate the pairing but you made it seem less than a pairing, more like a psychological thing, which is how I feel the interaction between the two must be. Overall, fantastic. I'll definitely be looking for more.
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love this. Twisted and dark, yes, but absolutely brilliant. I love the concept of it all and how you made their relationship to be. It really got me thinking. Great writing! Thank you for sharing! :)
Lil'Shiro's Stalker chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
*fangirl scream* That was good, maybe a little long but i still love it.

By the way, you said that in the anime Gin's eyes were origanly red but later on it is changed to blue. But I have not seen that. Where did you get that info?
The Tox chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I disagree with this fanfic. I believe that if anything, Gin is the one not understanding Aizen. But this is your fanfic, so your story.

However, I have to critique the long paragraphs of text that you use to inform us of the same thing over and over just with different wording. It gets tiring, and takes away the tension. It feels almost as if you paint the readers as stupid, as if we don't hear you the first time.

Your point is quite clear the first time; Aizen is intrigued by Gin being unreadble even though he feels that he should be able to read him and he doesn't know what to do. Gin is the brain in the relationship.

So... yeah. I can't really say I enjoyed the story.
Kit Fox94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Damn hot... Kinda disturbing... Very interesting read, over all.

You know Gin's eyes are red, right?
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That blew my mind. o.o I was totally enraptured with this the whole time and couldn't stop reading until the end. I wish it hadn't ended but if it hadn't my mind would have been scrambled.

This singularly the most well written piece I have read in a very long time.