Reviews for Amalgam
whispered touches chapter 23 . 8/19/2010
Ha! I immediately thought of AVPM. Cute and funny, great job as usual.

~whispered touches
asterdarling chapter 23 . 8/19/2010
This reminds me of a quote from A Very Potter Musical - "What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?" xD Very cute drabble, I liked it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
I really liked these last two chapters. Awesome as usual!
breeutiful chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
That was so in-character and the kind of allusion towards the future Ron/Lavender relationship was pretty awesome. I loved it. :D

If you're taking requests, and I'm not sure if you are, would you possibly be able to do a little Hannah/Justin, Hannah/Ernie or Hannah/Zacharias? :)
breeutiful chapter 21 . 8/12/2010
Aww... you just kind of made me fall in love with this couple! Seriously. I figuratively turned into a puddle of goo when he said: "You know, I don't think kissing you would be worse than kissing a Mudblood," because it was so adorably sweet! :D
whispered touches chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
Eek! It was perfect - they were perfectly in-character. Parvati kind of reminds me of me, and Lavender of one of my best friends... Except I'm the one who can't/refuses to dance, unless you count jumping around and looking stupid. Awesomesauce, of course, but I don't think I have any more requests, so... *shrug* But great job!

~whispered touches
whispered touches chapter 21 . 8/11/2010
This one made me both laugh and "aw" at the same time, so I sounded kind of like a donkey. Ignoring that, this was cute and sweet. She is a bit... unnatural... and am I sensing a bit of a crush? *waggles eyebrows* Anyway, adorable.
ToReadandWrite chapter 20 . 8/4/2010
Loved the last one! :D Brilliant.
Romance and Musicals chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
These last three were all really interesting. I liked Draco's because either way he was screwed. And Ron's was good too. It reminded me of A Very Potter Musical. In case you didn't see it, Ron says several times: "You never tell a girl you like her because it makes you look like an idiot." And this last one, I also wonder about the religion thing. I know they observe Christmas and Easter, but do wizards recognize the reason behind the season?
Romance and Musicals chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
This was good. And I didn't even know there were two other girls in Gryffindor in Harry's year! I don't remember Lilith and Sophie being mentioned at all.
whispered touches chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
Yeah, that would make sense. This one was nice and to the point, great job.

Uh... Hey! Building on this, how about Lavender and Parvati?
Romance and Musicals chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
Great job with these last three!
flyinaway2soon chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
I wish I could see some of Terry. He's definitely one of my favorites.
whispered touches chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
It was great! I loved it. Sweet and... a-word-I-don't-know-should-go-here. (Typo alert in the chapter title... Go look at it...)
Romance and Musicals chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
Amazing! All of them! Very insightful!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »