Reviews for Amalgam
asterdarling chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
I love this! Excellent writing, and I like how you switch up the characters. Very nice.

Could you perhaps do a LilyxJames one? Not necessarily a love drabble... just something with those two in it, please? It's up to you, I suppose, you're the author.

Thanks!

- Grace
whispered touches chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
Wow - this is great! You're really getting everybody...

I'd like to see some Michael-Dean-Ginny-Harry drama-ness... mainly because H/G is my OTP, but feel free to interpret that any way you want...
The Seamonkey chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
I love this. I've been following it and it's compelling enough to keep me reading; I like the vignette style of writing, it's something I've been trying to branch out into myself, and it's very well done. Each glimpse into the characters is original.

I'd love to see your take on what was going through Neville's mind, pretty much at any point during the seven years, but the later stuff might be more interesting.

Thanks for this story; really enjoying it.

~ Seamonkey
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
Poor Greg. I've never really imagined him being so upset over Crabbe's death and you explained how he was feeling perfectly in here. Update soon! :)
breeutiful chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
You really are on a roll with this story! :D I think Parvati has to be my favourite, especially with the hints of Parvati/Blaise in there. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
This is brilliant! Your characters are very accurate
SunshineBear01 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
I love hwo you are getting all these diffrent people and views. Most stories lack that.
breeutiful chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Lol, of course it would be Zacharias who was interested in girls first! :P I liked it. :)

Request: Pansy Parkinson. :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
These are really cool and I like them a lot!
breeutiful chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
I usually don't like Ron/Hermione outside of canon but I love how you portrayed Hermione in this - all jealous like and all. :D
breeutiful chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
I loved how you didn't make Lavender as self-confident as everyone else seems to do! :D Also, I kind of adore the little Seamus checking out Hannah reference. :D
breeutiful chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
The unity of the Ravenclaw Girls over their periods. Strangely enough, I find that kind of endearing. :P
breeutiful chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I love how this is an OC and you haven't made her perfect. You've made her different - a muggleborn who isn't a Mary-Sue. Loved it. :)
DifferentAsCanBe chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
I actually really enjoy this! I've always wondered about the whole class...because we really only see the trio, a couple of slytherins, maybe three hufflepuffs, and two ravenclaws.

So thanks for doing this!

Update when you can!