Reviews for The Blade of the Ancestor
0o99
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
hjn
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
Those are all c rank a d rank is like I jutsu to light a cigarette or something like that not for combat
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
good story man keep it up
Shadowolf chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Killjoy Zarra you two are pussy whipped
Shadowolf chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
A haruno huh well at least it's not that pink haired bitch\ banshee\ howl monkey or her mother
nicholas.souddress chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
"Look, Fuck you, fuck yo lame ass plan, fuck that ugly ass daughter of yours, fuck the civilian council you running, fuck yo gay pedophile ass, fuck that cheap ass suit you wearing, fuck those guards of yours, fuck the ho who spread her legs and had you, fuck yo friends on your payroll. This is Konoha bitch, where my Kage is red, and My Clothes is fly, now shut the fuck up and get yo ass out of this room, and if i see you in the streets I'm slapping the piss and shit out of you, though yo gay ass Mouth," said Naruto crossing his arms with a scowl on his face (1)
Oh my fucking bitch ass god, that was amazing as all ungodly disease free sluts.
""
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
First off I would like to call you ya fool. The currency for the naruto world wouldd be in either yen or in ryo you dumbass because the show naruto was made by a japanese guy you twat. And whats the deal with calling naruto a sarutobi. In case ya didn't know he is an uzumaki he mentioned that in the anime and in the manga. Please correct those mistakes thank you.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
update when u get a chance
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
you should finish what you start!
dj chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
please continue this story
Animaman chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Story definitely needs to be continued since it's more original, although it's amazing how not once is Hinata mentioned.
Thephantomprince chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see the next one!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Okay I gotta say it, your spelling sucks ass man. You really shouldn't be writing fanfics if you have so damn much trouble with it.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Give Naruto, Ami, and Anita a three way lemon.