Reviews for Shot of Honesty
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
I loved it. It was really beautiful. I admit that I never thought of pairing those 3 together but I am gold you did because now I know how wonderful this shipping is. Thanks for writing this!
midnightgamin chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
i love this
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Fantabulous!
StarSpangledAce chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
i really really loved this story and i just read it like three or four times in two hours! i loved it and give you props for thinking of something like this!
Kaze Amaya chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Hm, so eventually they all became lovers... I like this story, sharing is caring :D lol
Kaze Amaya chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Frances' way of getting Italy and England out of the room, awesome! XD
I kind of reminded me of one of Death The Kid's symmetry rants from Soul Eater... lol
Thank you for posting!
Kaze Amaya chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh dear XD This seems like an awkward situation!
Quite amusing as well
Butterfly Ichihara chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Oh my gosh this was great! I looooved it!
yuugi arry chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I love this! It all fit together perfectly! And the details in small scenes (like the one when England returns) is amazing!
yuugi arry chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
secretsoul7 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
does faving this make me a bad person? this is such a great story line XD im such a pervert
France'sdaughter12 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Yay if my papa and fratelo are happy then I'm happy even if that horid cook England is the source

now fratelo GO EAT geez don't make me into a jerk like Romano-baka getting us all upset.

Supper great story that only happens when I really like a story I know I'm weird that is just how I am honhonhon*facepalms*
mutietootie chapter 3 . 10/2/2011