Reviews for Perfection
eatmypinkpeach chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*smacks your head* Honey! That's not a good thing! D:
WWEelliv4eva chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
the only Dani stories are writin by the same person LOL
EOforever94 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
EWWWW! HATE IT! I WANT TO PUKE. lol...yeah

LONG LIVE ELLIOT AND OLIVIA ROMANCE!:D

-EOforever94:)
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
How sweet! Really short, but sweet! Mind telling me where I can read more stories about this pairing please?
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Great job! It's about time someone wrote an Elliot/Dani story. Glad you're getting positive reviews, but even the bad ones are very entertaining to read, LOL!
Diane265 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Bwaha! Girl, you are my hero! And please, don't bother with the stupidity on here. Most of those kids (the E/O freaks, I mean) don't even realize that these fanfictions are just that; fanFICTION! Lol, they'll spam your wall with flames shortly, I'm sure. It'll be fun :-)

Anyway, you go girl! And keep 'em coming.
Lauren Puddingcupsandlollipops chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
ewwwwwwwwwww! how dare you! omfg elliot and olivia not dani and elliot. omg im scared 4 life
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Tah, cute :3

Great job!
lerlicious chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Are you a...Elliot and D...Da...Dani shipper? Um...it's well written...except for the whole Dani part...:)
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Short but pleasant. Kudos for the dialogue and interplay between Olivia, John, and Fin. And George's comment is in-character: he is giving a personal experssion with a professional edge.

One slight problem: Cragen is not there. However, you write an enjoyable piece that casts Elliot/Dani in a positive light.