Reviews for Puppy Love
LoveTheBade chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
A-DORABLE!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aww- Arthur how could you? *straight-faced*

*giggle-snort* S-sorry. Sorry, Merlin! Just- Just give me- haha- Give me a minute.

Whew! Okay. Great and unbelievably cute stories! So original, too! I'd never thought about a great sorcerer *snicker* coming back as an adorable little puppy! I love it!

Haha, he bit Mordred.

Again, love the story. Maybe you could make a long one about the adventures of Arthur and his ever loyal puppy, Merlin!

*giggle* Sorry. I really would love to read that, though.

It's just a suggestion, so don't feel obligated to do it. _'

Ack! I'm rambling... Believe it or not, this review was supposed to be rather short. -_- The story was too amazing for that, though!

AGAIN, amazing story. I'll be sure to check out some of your others, as well!

Cirruz
Va te coucher chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Merlin has been castrated? Dear God, I'm going to faint.

Lovely though. :)
viviboo chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
AHAHA what an ending! XD
Larkaidikalikani chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OMG, poor Merlin! You HAVE to write a sequel about their next lives and Merlin tells Arthur about that. I want to see just how unforgiving Merlin is of Arthur castrating him :P I can't stop laughing though, so good job on the AMAZING idea
Bethakinz chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I want a Merlin puppy.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Thanks for the laughs.
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
How could you?

This could have been longer - I think a lot of people will be asking for more chapters, which will no doubt be annoying. But good work.
Weihna chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is awesome, I love it :D So very funny! I'm not a big fan of animal!reacarnation fanfictions, but this one is great, really funny :)

He is so not talking to Arthur in their next life.

No matter how many belly scratches he gets.

Oh god I love these lines xD

Thanks for this well-writen little story, it made my day :)
Tianne chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh please say I get a Merlin puppy too!

Not usually a fan of Merlin- as- an- animal fics- but this was so well written. Fab gentle, humour and - somehow, bizarrely, believable. I've no idea how you pulled it off- but you did! :D Kudos!

And Merlin's little trip to the vet... so funny. Genius!
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
:D Merlin-puppy? Huzzah! XD

Wonderful work my friend. It made me smile on a not-so-happy day! XD 10/10!