Reviews for Apples and Sins
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Haha, River. I love it! -Cat.
Pavid chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was short and fantastic, and Jayne was so perfectly in character. Great work.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Au contraire, I think that needs more discussing. It's an interesting concept, penance through the apple.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Love the end dear!
bubbysbub chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
HAHAHAHA! Adorable. I love these boys.
WhenSonnySmiles chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Great way to imply what we all know. I love River she so innocent and yet so worldly in her perception of people. An Apple a day...LOL!
Anti-canon chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh m'lord. I thoroughly enjoyed this one. You got Jayne's voice down quite well. I especially loved the little slash thrown in the end.
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Shiny. I like : )
character-absquatulation chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
You do Jayne well, and River better. Thanks for writing!
Zeta Sigma chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Heh heh... And we all know how this story is going to end... -Grins suggestively-
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This has to be one of the most fascinating looks at this character and the fundamental principles of sin I've ever found in fanfiction. Very well done.
Rocky2000 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I liked this. The dialect you used was fitting to the show, and despite the length of the feature, it was a solid read. River's character was portrayed very well; this is the first FanFic I've read that directly ties into the series. From now on I'll imagine this bridge between the two episodes as if Ol' Joss wrote it himself.

Thank you.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Nice. Particularly where you say that the hard look in Mal's eyes goes away a bit as Jayne apologises the only way he can. And since this is before they really know about River's abilities, she's suitably creepifying too! Looking forward to the next one.
mrs.bailey chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very good with jaynes pov but idk about jayne\simon combo imho... but nice work!