Reviews for Unknowing
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
. . . and that's the whole point. The fact that she WAS brilliant makes all the difference in the universe. Thank you. I loved this. This is one of my favorite stories. Thank you!
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
LOVE. So much love!

This is SO good. It perfectly exemplifies Donna's sacrifice and the Doctor's sorrow, and why no one in the universe should EVER forget her.

Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I am sad.

Because this puts a WHOLE NEW TWIST on Journey's End that I never even considered before. And you know what?

It's tragic. Because THIS is who Donna is as a companion: she's the one who understands. She might not always have grasped the full scope of it, but she empathized so strongly that she didn't need to. She was the one who tried to carry the Doctor's burden as the Destroyer of Worlds for him, at Pompeii and again at the Medusa Cascade. She was the one, more than any companion in the history of the show, who understood the Doctor inside and out, and took care of him, supported HIM. She wasn't worried for herself, not ever. She was worried about those other people, the people they were saving, of course. But more than anyone else, she was worried about the Doctor. She was the Doctor's doctor.

And this is exactly the kind of thing that the DoctorDonna would do. Brilliant. Sad. This is a beautiful-terrible fic.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was absolutely brilliant.

I think you did an amazing job of characterizing Donna, and explaining how what happened to her was her choice.

Winter's Light chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is wonderful. Just... wonderful!
Coolgo chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Just brillent. Just brillaient. Poor poor Donna Noble. Thank you for writing it.
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Dude. This is so good that you made me resort to beginning with 'Dude'. Really beautiful writing style, it flows so smoothly. Just a great introspection, I think you've got everything bang on. I really hope you write more for this fandom, I'd love to see anything else you come up with.

Awesome work.
RidingOrangeTides chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That made me tear up a bit, at 2:35 in the morning.. xD I remember watching that all happen, I cried so much and I swear I needed to buy a whole box of kleenex just for that. It's just so tragic that a person is so bloody brilliant, so amazingly special-but they can never know. Donna is my hero. :'( Thank you for writing this.

Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awesome! Donna is brilliant! I just hope she realizes that someday! Good story! :D

blackrose5242 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for that. :)

Yeah, I pretty much got into Doctor Who the same way you did. The season four finale, to me, is the most heartbreaking of them all (sorry, all you Doomsday lovers)

I love Donna. And I love this piece you wrote! Very well presented, got me pretty emotional. Flashbacks and all, haha.

Hope to see something more like this! I wouldn't believe you if you told me that this was your first Doctor Who fic!
Nagashi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh Donna, you will be missed.

I really feel like you captured her well here, representing just how much of her was taken when she lost her memory but not letting that diminish just how bloody amazing she was for doing what she did, even if she can't remember it. It makes her the whole affair all the more heartbreaking, truthfully.

This was a lovely read, and I'll be going on to take a look at more of your stories now!