Reviews for As Children After Play
Elisabeth123 chapter 22 . 12/2/2021
I was really enjoying this even liking Rosalie but suddenly she has a baby and no one is watching out or trying to help Bella. So I’m out cause no one can do such an about face even Rosalie
Doessheevengohere chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
So far, I like the writing
mariadisales chapter 50 . 11/13/2021
Woow what a story! Bella is strange and in the original books she was already so ... Elli is nice the fact that she doesn't grow up hahaha thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it
TwihardFrom971 chapter 23 . 10/21/2021
I dont’t know if I want Charlie to go to jail a become someone s Bor to die slowly and painfully… maybe both
MissWM chapter 50 . 8/31/2021
This was nice. Thanks for sharing
atrashpancake chapter 18 . 6/30/2021
I am captured by this story but like a lot of it doesn’t make sense. I feel like Edward knows exactly where Bella is so why wouldn’t he instantly go save her?
raven haired girl chapter 17 . 6/2/2021
why have u shown Alice as some retarded person
Toni Masen chapter 50 . 5/6/2021
Ugh, this Charlie was a vile disgusting excuse for a human and you as a writer brought out my 'hate' emotion. I can count on one hand the stories I've read that contain a Charlie that I like, the majority of the time I just can't stand him. I didn't like him in the books or the films either. A great but harrowing story, well done. :-) Thank you for the response after I reviewed Wisp. :-)
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 16 . 4/5/2021
I appreciate the warning. Haha!
harkie5 chapter 50 . 2/23/2021
I really loved your story! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 50 . 2/8/2021
Great story. Well written.
JIJIC chapter 50 . 10/26/2020
Love it, love it, love it! I was so enraptured with your story that I read it in two days!
You are truly a talented writer, can't wait to read your other stories now!
SianJohn chapter 50 . 10/10/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this truly original tale with us.
NeedAMuse chapter 30 . 6/11/2020
I liked you at Housman.

I loved you at The Last Unicorn.

I really hope you don't start quoting Donne or I may lose control, pull an Edward, and kidnap you to live together in a library.

Seriously, though, you make me want to put more effort into being a better fanfic writer, even if I do just write it to blow off steam when I can't stand to look at my real writing projects any longer. I keep forgetting this story isn't an actual book that I paid actual money for.

Thanks.
StrawberryFreesia chapter 39 . 6/10/2020
phew, I was so worried Charlie was going to have Bella's raist come into the family court. Also just a thought but surely by just taking a Swab from mason and Bella giving thee name of the rapist he'd be imprisoned as she was so underaged...and a police officer.
2,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »