Reviews for As Children After Play
farsideomoon chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
Sorry to hear of your RL woes, hope all is getting better.

Thanks for coming back to the story and updating, i enjoyed reading it:-))
mrsedwardcullen73ca chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
Great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
I read this before, but when u updated, I decided to re-read to get back up to speed. Great story and so touching and heartfelt. Good job with this difficult subject.
Mahitabelle chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
I was thrilled to see an update to this story. I'm sorry you have had a rough time of late. I'm anxious to see the progression of the pregnancy.
candyluvsu chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Awwwww i am like crying my eyes out right now. It is such as touching story.
stormy315 chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
great chapter...i am really happy that you are back...it was worth the wait...
Annama chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
So glad you're back! I want to thank you for this story - it has been, to say the least, an emotional read and it has touched me deeply. Even though I have to admit that I've skipped over some of the most violent parts, it doesn't mean that this fic hasn't been an exceptionally well written and, as odd as it may sound, also relatable. I've had a very happy life, but I also know that what Bella's gone through is not all that rare and unheardof in real life, unfortunately.

Do keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your texts!

Anna
kinsano chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
I'm so glad you're back with this story-and I'm so sorry that RL has been so hard this past year! I'm enjoying where this story is heading and I loved that the feelings of the family toward the pregnancy are different from canon! It just adds such a different twist/perpective to the similar circumstances in the original story! If I may step onto my soapbox for a moment... I appreciate the pro-choice message in the story-whether intended or not. What so many people choose not to acknowledge is that pro choice is just was it says it is: pro-choice. And choosing to give birth is a choice. No woman should ever be coerced into giving birth if she doesn't want to, and by the same token, no women should ever, EVER, be coerced into an abortion, either. And quite frankly, in my humble opinion, from what I've seen in life, people who don't want to be parents but who are forced into it be it by personal or religious beliefs, family or peer pressure or by law, do not make good parents. And they rarely ever give up their children for adoption so their kids have half a chance to grow up emotionally, mentally and physically healthy. It's human nature: You are not going to care for, or make much effort to do, something you are forced to do. People who freely choose to do something will care enough to do it right. It really is that simple. Kids are our future-we owe it to them and to ourselves not to fuck them up. Kids should always be considered a gift and NEVER a punishment or an unwanted obligation! Your example of Bella resenting Edward for not giving her a choice to go away with him was an excellent example of true human nature even if in a fictional setting: what could have been an exciting adventure turned into a time of extreme bitterness and resentment, not because Bella would have said no, but because he didn't allow her to say yes. It is hypocritical in the extreme to call this country "the land of the free" and yet take away a person's free will and the right to make their own decisions over something that so impacts their own life. We will all suffer if this country turns, for pregnant women, into "the land of 'do as you're told.'" Sorry, the attacks on Planned Parenthood have seriously pissed me off! What those political gas bags won't tell you is that the vast majority of pregnant women who go to a Planned Parenthood clinic DON'T go to terminate their pregnancies, but go there for pre-natal check ups because they don't have insurance and there is no where else they can go to get quality, low cost medical care. It is a non-judgmental, pro-WOMAN atmosphere all the time. And if lawmakers would get their heads out of their privileged asses, they'd see that supporting Planned Parenthood in getting out the message of the importance of PLANNED parenthood, the number of unwanted pregnancies would drop and so would the number of safe and legal abortions performed. Idiots. PP gives out hundreds of thousands of condoms a year, which not only prevents unwanted pregnancies, but also helps to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted disease-and that can only be a good thing! Since only 3% of the services PP provides in a year are safe and legal abortions, that means that the political gas bags want to deny uninsured women/low income women(which there are a lot more of these last couple of years than there ever has been before!) the 97% of the other health services that women need, like cancer screening, pelvic exams, birth control, prenatal check ups, etc. Its too bad that these idiots who so loudly profess to care about babies, don't care about the babies that poor women want... Or about the children already born that will lose their mothers, often the only parent in the picture, to cancer if Planned Parenthood isn't around to catch it in time. There are a lot of working women out there, many with more than one job that don't have medical insurance and can't afford medical costs, but don't qualify for state programs BECAUSE they have a job and make too much money according to some arbitrary scale that doesn't take into account things like credit card bills, prescriptions, $4.00/gallon gas and other drains on "disposable" income.

I do apologize for using your review as a rant session, but since it's all true, I can't bring myself to erase it. Again, glad you're back with this story-I missed it.
lala43 chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
Glad to c you back and please accept my sympathies for RL Kicking your ass. No matter how long it takes, kick L in the balls.

Nice update. It feels like there wasn't a break at all.

thank you.
normalty chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
So happy you are back. I was sorry to hear about your rough year. I've been there. Hopefully, things have settled and you can enjoy writing agian. Looking forward to updates when you can.
JavaMasta chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
Hurray! You're back! :-)
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
Glad to see you back in action! Can't wait to see what you have next. Take your time because whatever you put out will be absolutely brilliant.

Hopefully RL will give you a break soon because everyone deserves one every now and again :D

Thanks for updating, I've missed you
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
Missed you and hope things ate on the upswing for you.
TheLadyKT chapter 33 . 3/17/2012
ooooh you are on TWCS. Will run over there too.

Glad to see you writing again. RL happens to us all.

Can understand Rose's need to talk to her. Hope she really thinks things through
JulzIzMe chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was recommended on fb. She was very excited that you came back and updated.
2,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »