Reviews for As Children After Play
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
Edward is going to freak out.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
Prego? Oh, no! No, no, NO!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 28 . 3/2/2014
That was what Bella needed, right there!
She needed to know that's he family that
brought her heart to life still loved her!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
I'm trying to figure out how the Cullens are
going to stay out of the 'limelight' if this
escalates legally ...
Kiera12 chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
It is so bittersweet to see this fic end. I like the idea of EB killed Frank instead of going through another trial or something, thats a piece of rubbish anyway. Thank you Cris for this lovely story.

I was really hoping one of the two epilogues would be more on normal daily life of Edward Bella and little Ellie because there are really too little interaction of them together. The first time, Ellie was just born and Bella was still fighting the influenza, the second time, Bella was healed but she and Edward was back in Forks while Ellie was in England. It would be perfect to have a short chapter to view their normal happy life preferably few years later when Ellie is a toddler, and preferably a vampire sexy time for EB.

Not sure if this is a good enough reason for another epilogue, but thank you for this story, looking forward to Wisp :)
dinotopian chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
adhita chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Oh, poor Bella, she's so scared and insecure; i think what she fears the most (and why she doesn't tell Carlisle the truth) is because she's afraid of losing hope: if she reaches out for help hoping the abuse will be over and it doesn't happen that way, she would truly be crushed in a way she hasn't been before.

Where was Edward when Charlie chained her? Wasn't he going to watch Bella more closely now that he suspected her father was abusing her?

Good chapter!
adhita chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I think Jake's indifference towards the abuse Bella has been suffering since childhood is more scary than if he was "evil"... and it's more realistic too. How many people are out there in the real world indifferent towards someone else's suffering?...
adhita chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I think Alice and Rosalie aren't being as subtle as they think they are, Bella is much more perceptive than they know, and I think she has to if she is in s "surviving-day-to-day" mindset . They have good intentions, though, so their efforts are appreciated.

Edward's careful manner towards Bella was very nice, he is thinking first and foremost about her and what might be best for her without him even realising he's doing it... he's great!
Ellie22 chapter 49 . 2/28/2014
Great chapter!
not done baking chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
I really liked how these two characters got their thoughts in. Great job overall. This has been a really great story.
Cina's chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
Loved how you ended it with Esme's letter. Priceless
Cina's chapter 48 . 3/2/2014
Loved it. Priceless ending. I wonder if Jacob is lurking around.
Magdylena Black chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
I'm so sad it's over, but you wrote an excellent ending. I just wish I could see Ellie all grown up and meeting Jake. Anyways, excellent story, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
izlovezvampires chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
I'm sorry this us complete as I loved reading it. I very much look forward to you continuing Wisp and any future work you post.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
2,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »