Reviews for As Children After Play
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 33 . 3/3/2014
I donno if you are reading my reviews to
this as I read through ... but I was looking
back, and can't find where you shared
with the rest of the class from whence the
title came ...?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 32 . 3/3/2014
It is my hope (but certainly not my expectation)
that Billy Black will hear Bella's story and be
moved by compassion. And the thought of what
he would have felt if it were Rebecca or Rachel.
Bookworm6193 chapter 50 . 3/3/2014
You are an awesome writer!
Ellie chapter 50 . 3/1/2014
Great chapter! Thank you!
lesuse chapter 50 . 3/1/2014
This was such an intense story, hard to read at times. You seem a very accomplished writer and hope you will write original fiction - just be sure and let us know when you do! And, it goes without saying, please finish Wisp first! Great Mason POV - so glad to know he's OK with the truth! My only suggestion for an outtake would be, perhaps at the end of Mason's life - assuming he stayed human - and giving us another family update thru his eyes! Honestly, you could carry this saga on thru many, many more stories with Ellie, Mason and the never ending Cullens! But, great story, and soon I'm going to read it again so I can read it all the way start to finish! Praying for your continued healing and strength and peace, Cris. God bless you dear!
beckybrandon chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
I love your writing! I was wondering about photography for your story but when I clicked on the link it said the link was no longer available. Is there a way I could see them still? I wonder when Bella will get the family crest? I am hooked on your story!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 31 . 3/3/2014
The reunion was so beautiful. They've
both grown so much. His reaction to
the pregnancy was perfect. It is what
Originalward's ought to have been.
I swooned through my tears when he
talked to the baby.
Daylen chapter 50 . 3/3/2014
Beautiful finish there! Looking forward to Wisp when you get to it; thanks for sharing this story :)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
Edward is going to freak out.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 29 . 3/3/2014
Prego? Oh, no! No, no, NO!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 28 . 3/2/2014
That was what Bella needed, right there!
She needed to know that's he family that
brought her heart to life still loved her!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
I'm trying to figure out how the Cullens are
going to stay out of the 'limelight' if this
escalates legally ...
Kiera12 chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
It is so bittersweet to see this fic end. I like the idea of EB killed Frank instead of going through another trial or something, thats a piece of rubbish anyway. Thank you Cris for this lovely story.

I was really hoping one of the two epilogues would be more on normal daily life of Edward Bella and little Ellie because there are really too little interaction of them together. The first time, Ellie was just born and Bella was still fighting the influenza, the second time, Bella was healed but she and Edward was back in Forks while Ellie was in England. It would be perfect to have a short chapter to view their normal happy life preferably few years later when Ellie is a toddler, and preferably a vampire sexy time for EB.

Not sure if this is a good enough reason for another epilogue, but thank you for this story, looking forward to Wisp :)
dinotopian chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
adhita chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Oh, poor Bella, she's so scared and insecure; i think what she fears the most (and why she doesn't tell Carlisle the truth) is because she's afraid of losing hope: if she reaches out for help hoping the abuse will be over and it doesn't happen that way, she would truly be crushed in a way she hasn't been before.

Where was Edward when Charlie chained her? Wasn't he going to watch Bella more closely now that he suspected her father was abusing her?

Good chapter!