Reviews for As Children After Play
lamelurker chapter 50 . 2/26/2016
Wonderful story! As I was reading this so long after you wrote it, it was a bit strange reading your ANs about the hiatus in the middle, so I just wanted to say that i'm so glad you came back to finish it. It was a delight to read. Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
misstresswillow chapter 50 . 11/18/2015
I loved the story.
Fanatic22 chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
So his own family has no sympathy for him? Just Bella. As if Bella can do no wrong. I will no longer be reaing anything from they're pov. I'm gonna skim and find out what happened with Charlie, but other than that this story has completely lost me as a reader.
Fanatic22 chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
Bella and Rose can go to hell. Edward needs to take her back and leave her ass to deal with it. I'm done with her. I'm giving the story two more chapters before I way forget it and stop reading.
Fanatic22 chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
Really.
Fanatic22 chapter 23 . 11/6/2015
So bella can take a stand to Edward when all he was trying to do is help her. But for Charlie she let's him beat her constantly and does nothing. Im starting not to like her at all.
Fanatic22 chapter 22 . 11/6/2015
Bella is getting on my last nerves. What she just did was so annoying. He took her to keep her safe! Did she forget she was locked in a box when he found her? Or how she panicked when she thought she was in the same house as her baby. If I was Edward I'd drop her off then leave all of them.
Fanatic22 chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
At first they couldn't get enough of bella, didn't think Edward knew how to care for her. But now they got the baby they're not really as concerned as they used to be.

I'm so confused as to where you are going with this story and to be honest I feel like I'm only reading it just to see what happens to Charlie.

And as fucked up as his character is, Charlie is the only one who's still in character. The rest the them have done a complete 360. And they have become worse.
Fanatic22 chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
Wth?! Rose is agreeing to anything cause she wants the baby, Edward is acting like it's the child's fault Bella was rapped and they are sitting there talking costumes! And this is all Bellas fault. She went about this the wrong way.
Fanatic22 chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
So instead of telling the Cullens she chose Jake? If she wants them to adopt the baby why not tell them before hand?! No instead she went home and got beat and is now putting a plan together with a 16 year old boy who doesn't even believe her. What about ID? He'd have to show one to sign paperwork.

This was unecessary and stupid. She should have just told them instead of going g about it this way.
Fanatic22 chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Juse because Jacob is 16 doesn't mean he doesn't know right from wrong. He knows Charlie is wrong!
Fanatic22 chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
That was so damn stupid. Um hello he left a voicemail! There's proof he's a sick bastard right there. If he did call child protective services all they'd need to do is listen to that voice mail to know he's nuts. Now all she's about to do is really cause a huge scene and extra problems when she could have just stayed put and let someone help her.

They better not blame Alice and Jasper for this. It's her fault.
Fanatic22 chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
So she has a panic attack and then she wants to make out?! Maybe I shouldn't have read wisp before I read this. I know their situations are totally different but I got use to that Bellas reaction. They seemed more realistic I guess.
Fanatic22 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
Now i want to read an Carlise and Esme story lol.

Rose is kinda a know it all. Her delivery could be better. I don't like her attitude much.

And Im kinda confused with how I feel about Bella. She went from pleading for Edward to sleep with her to acting like a baby the next day. She's rushing their relationship. She needs help and to cope with her abuse before she can handle a physical relationship. It's only been like 2 days!

I actually liked Alice this chapter. She's the only one worried about Edward. They all have seemed to forget he's their family. Yes Bella needs help but be sensitive to Edwards feelings too. I could see why he thought it was okay to try to get her warm in the tub. I mean just last night they were intimate and it was her to persuaded him. So I would also have assumed it was okay.

But I'm glad they are not letting Alice help with the party because she would get out of control lol.
Fanatic22 chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Does Alice think she has a new doll or something?! This girl is an abuse victim, I'm sure she doesn't give two shits about makeup and nail polish right now.

Rose says Edward doesn't know how to care for Bella but she's okay with Alice treating Bella like a broken doll? I'm sure after what happened to rose her first thought wasn't I need makeup and clothes to feel better. So she should know better.
2,424 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »