Reviews for As Children After Play
lizzieloo04 chapter 50 . 8/27/2015
I am super sad that this fanfic is over. I wanted to thank you for writing it as it was a joy to read. I have to admit that about half way through I grew annoyed with the story and was tempted to stop reading it, however, I persevered and couldn't be happier that I did so. So I encourage anyone who is losing heart to keep going because this story is wonderful and should be appreciated.
CayStar chapter 50 . 8/2/2015
This was beautiful. I read it straight through and absolutely loved it (and I don't like many Edward/Bella stories so that's really saying something).
Tiggy318 chapter 50 . 5/23/2015
Terrific story! ! ! You are such a fantastic writer!
elenalena chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
I'm feeling all emotional:) loved this chapter!
sharkjumper chapter 50 . 3/29/2015
Charlie doesn't make any sense to me.
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 26 . 3/27/2015
I can understand why Bella is frustrated with the situation and angry at Edward for taking away her freedom. But at the same time I think she is overreacting. Edward did what he did to protect her, and honestly she is just too willing to go back to Charlie for her to be trusted. I understand that she is in a crappy situation with her dad, but she has proven that she isn't capable of taking care of herself so I really can't blame Edward on any level at all.
And Bella is really taking all of this to the extreme. She says she loves Edward, but all evidence points to the contrary. To put it bluntly, she uses him for comfort and sex. I really don't see how that is okay! Yes she's hurting and yes she's confused, but so is Edward. And by clinging to him like she did and practically begging him for sex, she gave him false hope that she was finally ready to forgive him. So he gave what she wanted and needed, only to get fuck over the next morning. If this was the other way around, and the male had done that to a female, I honestly think people would have been pissed and called him an asshole.
At least that's my opinion...
I do like the story, but right now Bella and Rose really annoy me. I know you warned in the beginning that your characters weren't perfect and made mistakes, and I'm not trying to be annoying or anything by this, so I hope you don't feel like I'm trying to demote your characters or your story! Because I really do think you are a great writer, even if I don't agree with everything you write, or if your characters piss me of! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
I'm enjoying the story, for the most part. But I wanted to share something, since it seems like you're trying to write characters that want to be sensitive toward an individual who has been traumatized.

The Cullens' repeated use of baby, babe, and be' be' toward Bella is disturbing. It goes beyond endearment and seems to infantasize her, or make her out to be like a helpless infant. She's not a baby. It's one thing to write a story that explores trauma and healing. It's another, and disturbing, thing to create a victim in order for characters to rescue her. The latter is a form of exploitation.

I'm going to go with the benefit of the doubt and read on. I really hope the baby pattern ceases.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 50 . 1/14/2015
Wonderful story! LOVED IT!
Jaygm chapter 50 . 1/13/2015
Absolutely amazing story! Loved it. It was very hard to read at times in the beginning when Bella was still with Charlie. You did an excellent job telling this story and wrapping up all the loose ends. Thank you so much for this.
Jaygm chapter 49 . 1/13/2015
Good bye to you, Frank! Great way to see him go out too! The ultimate revenge.
Jaygm chapter 48 . 1/13/2015
LOL at Jacob! Imprint on Ellie? In your dreams, Jake11
Jaygm chapter 47 . 1/13/2015
Ohhh! Tiny little girl. Hope Bella gets better.
Jaygm chapter 46 . 1/13/2015
Good riddance to Charlie, but Bella has the influenza which can't be good?
Jaygm chapter 45 . 1/13/2015
I keep waiting to read some resolution on the bad guys, and monkey wrenches keep getting thrown into the mix!
Jaygm chapter 44 . 1/13/2015
That was something else! So relieved that Jasper showed up!
2,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »