Reviews for As Children After Play
Jaygm chapter 50 . 1/13/2015
Absolutely amazing story! Loved it. It was very hard to read at times in the beginning when Bella was still with Charlie. You did an excellent job telling this story and wrapping up all the loose ends. Thank you so much for this.
Jaygm chapter 49 . 1/13/2015
Good bye to you, Frank! Great way to see him go out too! The ultimate revenge.
Jaygm chapter 48 . 1/13/2015
LOL at Jacob! Imprint on Ellie? In your dreams, Jake11
Jaygm chapter 47 . 1/13/2015
Ohhh! Tiny little girl. Hope Bella gets better.
Jaygm chapter 46 . 1/13/2015
Good riddance to Charlie, but Bella has the influenza which can't be good?
Jaygm chapter 45 . 1/13/2015
I keep waiting to read some resolution on the bad guys, and monkey wrenches keep getting thrown into the mix!
Jaygm chapter 44 . 1/13/2015
That was something else! So relieved that Jasper showed up!
Jaygm chapter 43 . 1/13/2015
How can she be so stupid!
Jaygm chapter 42 . 1/13/2015
Oh, how lovely! Charlie is going to walk away from a criminal trial. I think he needs to get some Cullen justice, then.
Jaygm chapter 37 . 1/12/2015
It sure would be nice to have an Edward to take-out- err- take care of those people like Frank. He really shouldn't be allowed to continue on as if what he did to Bella never happened.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 1/12/2015
This story is absolutely amazing. I have not been able to stop reading. Charlie is truly an asshole- cruel beyond words. The story behind Mason is heartbreaking. I sure hope this new baby is going to make Bella and Edward happy.
theeyeshaveit chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
I realize I'm late to the party but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story! Thanks, so much!
Guest chapter 50 . 12/23/2014
Thank you so much for this.
Bella Veyron chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
So is Bella raped at any point?
Sparkly1 chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
Hi Cris,

I stumbled upon your story Wisp and really enjoyed it. It was very intense and made me really feel tons of emotions. I was totally crying at several points during the story, but I felt true devastation and loss when Pet disappeared. Oh, and when everyone encouraged Edward to see Tanya, but then expected that he wouldn't talk about what's going on in his life? Ugh, I wanted to see something evil befall Tanya. But anyway, this review is not about Wisp. Heh... After I finished Wisp I popped on over to this story, and am having such a hard time. But it's a "good" hard time. You've fleshed out your characters well and I'm so engrossed in your story that my emotions are spilling out all over the place. Very messy! :)

#1... I don't like Alice. She seems very self centered and just too immature and hyper. Kind of like a 7 year old hopped up on sugar. Everything is all about what she wants, and what she thinks others (Bella) should want. She can't just step back and allow people to be themselves. And she's that little annoying cartoon chihuahua always hopping up to get into everyone's business, wanting what everyone else has. And maybe it's just because I have to work with someone very similar to how you've portrayed her (a 7 year old sugar addict in a 25 year old body...), but she's really annoying me. I'm working on getting over it. hehe!

#2... Edward just up and ABANDONED Bella, alone, in a medieval castle, in a FOREIGN COUNTRY?! Um, hello? I'm sure that is NOT what Rosalie meant! She's not just next door or even a town or so away. And he left her with no note, no money, no food, hit or miss electricity at best... and he thinks she'll be ok because "she had enough self preservation instinct to take care of herself"? What!? I'm so pulling my hair out at this. If he thinks she has enough self preservation instinct to take care of herself, why did he feel he had to drug her and whisk her away from her entire support system, not to mention her home... continent? And why won't he talk to her? Explain why he did what he did and why he thinks it's best, and treat her as an equal and not a possession? And he KNOWS she could have a panic attack out of nowhere, but he leaves her to just deal with it? On her own... in a foreign country... with nobody around for miles? Ugh!

This is how far along I am in the story... I'm not even through this whole chapter yet. Alice is just talking to Edward at the NY airport. I'm just completely floored that he actually abandoned her. I'm sure it's not forever, and not as bad as I'm projecting... but still!

Heh... sorry for sounding so harsh. Your writing is really so very good. I get lost and forget this is fiction. But I get so drawn in and can't stop until it's done. I can't read works in progress because I get so wrapped up and then get so angry that I have to wait any amount of time before the next chapter is posted. Heh... I have zero patience. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your story... off I go to finish. Who needs sleep? Hehehe!

S.