Reviews for As Children After Play
Guest chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
I'm enjoying the story, for the most part. But I wanted to share something, since it seems like you're trying to write characters that want to be sensitive toward an individual who has been traumatized.

The Cullens' repeated use of baby, babe, and be' be' toward Bella is disturbing. It goes beyond endearment and seems to infantasize her, or make her out to be like a helpless infant. She's not a baby. It's one thing to write a story that explores trauma and healing. It's another, and disturbing, thing to create a victim in order for characters to rescue her. The latter is a form of exploitation.

I'm going to go with the benefit of the doubt and read on. I really hope the baby pattern ceases.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 50 . 1/14/2015
Wonderful story! LOVED IT!
Jaygm chapter 50 . 1/13/2015
Absolutely amazing story! Loved it. It was very hard to read at times in the beginning when Bella was still with Charlie. You did an excellent job telling this story and wrapping up all the loose ends. Thank you so much for this.
Jaygm chapter 49 . 1/13/2015
Good bye to you, Frank! Great way to see him go out too! The ultimate revenge.
Jaygm chapter 48 . 1/13/2015
LOL at Jacob! Imprint on Ellie? In your dreams, Jake11
Jaygm chapter 47 . 1/13/2015
Ohhh! Tiny little girl. Hope Bella gets better.
Jaygm chapter 46 . 1/13/2015
Good riddance to Charlie, but Bella has the influenza which can't be good?
Jaygm chapter 45 . 1/13/2015
I keep waiting to read some resolution on the bad guys, and monkey wrenches keep getting thrown into the mix!
Jaygm chapter 44 . 1/13/2015
That was something else! So relieved that Jasper showed up!
Jaygm chapter 43 . 1/13/2015
How can she be so stupid!
Jaygm chapter 42 . 1/13/2015
Oh, how lovely! Charlie is going to walk away from a criminal trial. I think he needs to get some Cullen justice, then.
Jaygm chapter 37 . 1/12/2015
It sure would be nice to have an Edward to take-out- err- take care of those people like Frank. He really shouldn't be allowed to continue on as if what he did to Bella never happened.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 1/12/2015
This story is absolutely amazing. I have not been able to stop reading. Charlie is truly an asshole- cruel beyond words. The story behind Mason is heartbreaking. I sure hope this new baby is going to make Bella and Edward happy.
theeyeshaveit chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
I realize I'm late to the party but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story! Thanks, so much!
Guest chapter 50 . 12/23/2014
Thank you so much for this.
2,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »