Reviews for As Children After Play
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 41 . 7/11/2012
Awesome ch so much more than filler
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 41 . 7/11/2012
Yayyyyyy :) Bella has a family ;) I loved this chapter :) not much else to say haha it was great and I was really excited to read it :)
xx Sage
divyvicki chapter 41 . 7/11/2012
I don't know about others, but I'd much rather have another chapter than a response to my review. LOL I don't think this was a filler chapter either. I think a lot of important things happened in this chapter. I really love this story. Can't wait to read more.
tlwatkins chapter 41 . 7/11/2012
Why can't they get married now. Its not like the courts can do anything about it now. It will make her an emancipated adult and she can make her own decisions..
kezcullen chapter 41 . 7/11/2012
i so enjoy your updates. the take on the canon here is very cleverly done.
Hushi Taloa chapter 41 . 7/11/2012
Sweet Baby Jebus, Kris! We won the court battle, but I feel just like Bella: I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Or maybe it's more accurate to say that I feel like Coyote, waiting for the Acme anvil to drop.

Seriously, people ask you how long a fic is going to be? I totally do not get that. When I like a story, I just hope and pray that it never ends, so I can live in it.

Although, I will admit that sometimes, when I'm following 3 or 4 stories that all have the protagonists wallowing in danger/angst simultaneously, I DO consider upping my meds! ;-}

So, let's talk a little about Renee... the Anti-Esme. It looks like she's going to come in dead last for Mother of the Year - for the 17th year in a row. But, really? Despite Renee taking a bribe from Charlie and talking smack about her daughter in a court, Jasper still believes that she loves Bella. Maybe he is feeling HER BELIEF that she loves Bella. I gotta say, her understanding of "love" is sadly limited. Stunted, one might say - and totally selfish, without a doubt. Speaking as a mom, personally, I feel that Renee should be strung up by her tits until her uterus falls out.

Maybe a little harsh? You tell me!

I'm guessing that if Bella gives birth to a little girl, there will be no Renesmee nonsense about her name. Phew! Even if I didn't loathe your Renee with the fire of a thousand hells, I still have always abhorred that silly name!

Great writing, dolly! Between this and "Wisp", I'm sure you'll wind up with thousands and thousands of great reviews. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Kenzersmom chapter 41 . 7/11/2012
I am sure charlie isn't down and out...bad feeling! Renee what a piece of trash! Can't wait for more! 3
Guest chapter 40 . 7/9/2012
I am so blown away by this story. I decided to read this after reading Wisp and I just could not stop. I stayed up all night and practically on the edge of my seat racing through this story. I can tell now that this one will be one I come back to again and again.

I love how you've fleshed out your characters. Rose isn't just a cold beauty, but caring and maternal under her snark. I love that Alice isn't automatically Bella's BFF for life but a person with foibles of her own. Edward while tortured and emo seems more realistic to me. And Esme, sweet Esme, don't we all wish we had a mother like her? She kicks Donna Reed and June Cleaver's asses and still has style.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. It's such a sensitive subject matter but your writing it so wonderfully.
SaiyanluvG-V chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Oh my god. I cried... I cried so much...
arsina3 chapter 40 . 7/5/2012
Beautiful story! Not to much angast! With enough light to shine throught the darknes. A story line to keep you atune! Awaiting for the next chapter!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 40 . 7/5/2012
Won't be there a problem with the protective order?

I mean the law enforcement of Forks has to maintain it. It seems to me, the wolf is the shepherd of the sheeps.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/5/2012
Thanks for the updates, great read!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 36 . 7/5/2012
Easy solutions for the Charlie-problem:

A drunken Charlie sleeps with a burning cigarette and sets the house in fire
A drunken Charlie drives with his car into a wall
A drunken Charlie falls down the stirs and rbeaks his neck

Do you see the trend? I can't imagine the Cullens aren't so creative. Accidents happen, especially with a drunkard.
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 31 . 7/5/2012
I love Edward's reaction about the baby

Great chapter