Reviews for As Children After Play
Guest chapter 40 . 7/1/2012
Yay! Excellent chapter! Looking forward to the much deserved celebration!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
What is Edward hearing in the judge's thoughts? Renee's? Charlie's? The police lawyer's? I wonder what Charlie promised or threatened Renee with to come to court? She's not the type to put herself out for somebody else. I don't know if she'll help his case... Compelling chapter!
Louisa taylor chapter 40 . 6/30/2012
Yeah bella will be protected by the cullens!
Good story loved it like it hope the finale is on its way
:-)
Guest chapter 40 . 6/30/2012
ty 4 the update
Guest chapter 40 . 6/30/2012
in your next chapter do you thing you could give us a list of some other evil charlie stories your story is so good it got me craving for more
velvetWhispers chapter 36 . 6/29/2012
gotta say this story is good but very depressing. at times i feel like they keep repeating themselves,but all and all its a good story and i will continue to read until i get to depressed to keep going.
devilishly curious chapter 40 . 6/29/2012
Just finished the chapter very curious to where your taking this. Till next update
LHoyt
archy12 chapter 40 . 6/29/2012
three cheers for the judge's decision!lots of tension,but all's well that ends of course if Charlie does something stupid later monster doesn't deserve to live,i swear!
and of course the Frank character needs to be punished.
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 40 . 6/29/2012
* •. . • *A*W*S*O*M*E* •. . • *
linnfromia chapter 40 . 6/29/2012
Triumph, a triumphant chapter. I kind of wish that Edward had kept it together, given Charlie more of a hance to "shine." but Edward wouldn't be Edward without that miles deep protective streak, and Charlie did still get his moment. Mine! I can't comment on your courtroom verisimilitude, but it felt right: the judge's calm authority, the stated goal of keeping the biological family together. Hooray for Bella! And, seemingly, just in the nick of time...
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 40 . 6/28/2012
HA! YES! PARTY! Can I scream now? Yes? Good, cause I was doing so already! HA! YAY! TAKE THAT CHARLIE! I am just DYING for him to do more stupid stuff! COME ON! MWAHAHAHAHA! Gah! I love this chapter! AW! Poor Edward! I feel so bad for him! ESPECIALLY JASPER! Having to put up with all those emotions! DAMN! I LOVE IT!
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 38 . 6/28/2012
I re-read some past chapters. Please tell me that the paternity test to Charlie's cop friend will be positive! I'd forgotten that Bella was raped more than once. If the paternity test turns out negative because Mason was conceived by one of the "friends" Frank brought after he raped her...

I'm just terrified that if this happens, Bella's credibility will be shot. Girl's already been through too much. I'm hoping Alice would have seen something like this...please update soon!
Reinbeau chapter 40 . 6/28/2012
Make that a BIG, HEAVY. Sharp edged book!
Reinbeau chapter 39 . 6/28/2012
That went better than if could have so far.

Now, waiting for the shoe to drop, and to see who is stuck under it when it does.
mcamastow chapter 40 . 6/28/2012
yeaaaaah I;M SO HAPPY! I had a few bad moments there but my heart rate is going down now, great job.
2,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »