Reviews for As Children After Play
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Beautifully written. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
So I've missing in action. Your story is too good to stop reading ... tears and all.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
:( :)*sigh*
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I'm holding my breath waiting for the return of the Police Chief. :( But otherwise a really good read. Thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
*heavy sigh* *happy, contented smile* :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I rather like "take charge" Edward. I am not too sure what that says about me bit I don't care! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
This little black duck says 'quack quack'. This is a really enjoyable story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Yes so now you've mastered the cliffhanger ... what does that mean for your readers? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Ah sisters can have such a strong bond. Heaven help the world with 3 (future? Hopefully ) Mrs Cullens. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I'm liking your Rose a lot. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Really good and interesting start. Thanks
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
Edward's way wasn't the smoothest, but on the other side women shelters operate in the same way. They bring the victims to an unknown location, where they don't have contact to their former lives, so the absuser can't get them.

And Bella proved more than once, that she can't be trusted either. She is too willing to jump on the martyr-train to rescue someone, who doesn't need her sacrifice.
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
I think, the Cullens aren't so clever.

Charlie drinks into stupor every night. So nobody will ask questions, when drunken man falls in the bathroom and breaks his neck. Problem solved.
SunflowerFran chapter 40 . 7/4/2012
Way to go Judge Lucas!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I hate situation like this.

There is someone in need for help, but she/he is too afraid to ask for it.

Great chapter