Reviews for As Children After Play
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
*heavy sigh* *happy, contented smile* :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I rather like "take charge" Edward. I am not too sure what that says about me bit I don't care! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
This little black duck says 'quack quack'. This is a really enjoyable story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Yes so now you've mastered the cliffhanger ... what does that mean for your readers? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Ah sisters can have such a strong bond. Heaven help the world with 3 (future? Hopefully ) Mrs Cullens. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I'm liking your Rose a lot. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Really good and interesting start. Thanks
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
Edward's way wasn't the smoothest, but on the other side women shelters operate in the same way. They bring the victims to an unknown location, where they don't have contact to their former lives, so the absuser can't get them.

And Bella proved more than once, that she can't be trusted either. She is too willing to jump on the martyr-train to rescue someone, who doesn't need her sacrifice.
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
I think, the Cullens aren't so clever.

Charlie drinks into stupor every night. So nobody will ask questions, when drunken man falls in the bathroom and breaks his neck. Problem solved.
SunflowerFran chapter 40 . 7/4/2012
Way to go Judge Lucas!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I hate situation like this.

There is someone in need for help, but she/he is too afraid to ask for it.

Great chapter
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I like stories with Rose as a badass sister.

Great start
dragonsong94 chapter 40 . 7/4/2012
I have spent all day and a great deal of the night reading this story. It is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop. I found this story in the early morning hours and skipped breakfast so I wouldn't have to stop reading. Not only is the story line addictive, but your creativity and writing style are as well. In fact I fear to start yat another of your stories because I dont think I will be able to stop. I also dont think I will be able to stop myself from seaking out another of your stories while I wait for updates. You are a wonderfully talented writer, and I will die alittle on the inside the day you stop posting for good. The only reason that should happen is so that you can publish a book.
PeaceLoveTwilight687 chapter 40 . 7/2/2012
YAY! I love how you ended this with the Judge saying "I hope the criminal justice system throws the book at both of you." I can't wait to see what happens next. Great work so far. I might have told you this before but I normally don't like evil Charlie stories as even though Charlie has a smaller role I really like him in the books and movies. But this story is one I don't mind so much even though sometimes is still hard to read. No one should have to go through what Bella has been going though that's for sure. Anyway, like I already said can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/1/2012
Yay! Excellent chapter! Looking forward to the much deserved celebration!
2,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »