Reviews for As Children After Play
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
Edward's way wasn't the smoothest, but on the other side women shelters operate in the same way. They bring the victims to an unknown location, where they don't have contact to their former lives, so the absuser can't get them.

And Bella proved more than once, that she can't be trusted either. She is too willing to jump on the martyr-train to rescue someone, who doesn't need her sacrifice.
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
I think, the Cullens aren't so clever.

Charlie drinks into stupor every night. So nobody will ask questions, when drunken man falls in the bathroom and breaks his neck. Problem solved.
SunflowerFran chapter 40 . 7/4/2012
Way to go Judge Lucas!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I hate situation like this.

There is someone in need for help, but she/he is too afraid to ask for it.

Great chapter
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I like stories with Rose as a badass sister.

Great start
dragonsong94 chapter 40 . 7/4/2012
I have spent all day and a great deal of the night reading this story. It is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop. I found this story in the early morning hours and skipped breakfast so I wouldn't have to stop reading. Not only is the story line addictive, but your creativity and writing style are as well. In fact I fear to start yat another of your stories because I dont think I will be able to stop. I also dont think I will be able to stop myself from seaking out another of your stories while I wait for updates. You are a wonderfully talented writer, and I will die alittle on the inside the day you stop posting for good. The only reason that should happen is so that you can publish a book.
PeaceLoveTwilight687 chapter 40 . 7/2/2012
YAY! I love how you ended this with the Judge saying "I hope the criminal justice system throws the book at both of you." I can't wait to see what happens next. Great work so far. I might have told you this before but I normally don't like evil Charlie stories as even though Charlie has a smaller role I really like him in the books and movies. But this story is one I don't mind so much even though sometimes is still hard to read. No one should have to go through what Bella has been going though that's for sure. Anyway, like I already said can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/1/2012
Yay! Excellent chapter! Looking forward to the much deserved celebration!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
What is Edward hearing in the judge's thoughts? Renee's? Charlie's? The police lawyer's? I wonder what Charlie promised or threatened Renee with to come to court? She's not the type to put herself out for somebody else. I don't know if she'll help his case... Compelling chapter!
Louisa taylor chapter 40 . 6/30/2012
Yeah bella will be protected by the cullens!
Good story loved it like it hope the finale is on its way
:-)
Guest chapter 40 . 6/30/2012
ty 4 the update
Guest chapter 40 . 6/30/2012
in your next chapter do you thing you could give us a list of some other evil charlie stories your story is so good it got me craving for more
velvetWhispers chapter 36 . 6/29/2012
gotta say this story is good but very depressing. at times i feel like they keep repeating themselves,but all and all its a good story and i will continue to read until i get to depressed to keep going.
devilishly curious chapter 40 . 6/29/2012
Just finished the chapter very curious to where your taking this. Till next update
LHoyt
archy12 chapter 40 . 6/29/2012
three cheers for the judge's decision!lots of tension,but all's well that ends of course if Charlie does something stupid later monster doesn't deserve to live,i swear!
and of course the Frank character needs to be punished.
2,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 .. Last Next »