Reviews for As Children After Play
1sparklygirl chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Wow really don't like renee at all!

Purradox chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Wow. Hope all goes well.
Hev99 chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Oh wow! Bella was so so brave! I'm so proud of her right now! (And I don't even care how crazy it is to say that about a fictional character!)

What the hell was Renee doing there? The stupid, blind cow! Ugh! It makes me so mad that she's still calling her a liar after all the evidence to the contrary! She doesn't deserve to be a mother. Least of all to a sweet kid like Bella!

Now I'm on tenterhooks waiting for the next chapter! I can't wait! You're a genius. A GENIUS! Amazing! :-)
linnfromia chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Just a fabulous chapter. I love how you've slowed the pacing for this crucial, crucial showdown. It's just (gahh!) tremendous. Renee is a fun twist that I, as well as Alice, didn't see coming. But the best part is giving Bella a chance to face Charlie down. Even if it makes her I'll, I think she'll be glad she did.

Plus, she gets to develop a better appreciation for Edward's possessive vampire side :)
sherryola chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Wow. My heart was pounding once the hearing started,a nd I also had tears in my eyes, as bella tried to tell her story,a nd at renee's hateful words. Very nicely done.
homermyhero chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
:-0 man do I want to run over Renee more than ever! I can only imagine what Charlies point of view will be. That was a toughie to read but I cannot wait for the next one - hopefully with a good verdict? Charlie needs to have a "nice" cell mate in jail grrrr. Outstanding as always :)
OrdinaryReader chapter 38 . 6/26/2012
I love this story! It's so amazing that I couldn't stop to reading! (Sorry about that...I usually review all the time with my account but I lost my I didn't want to stop reading for one minute!)

I'm looking forward to your next update! I can't wait to read more!
DrawnToTheNight chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
omg, i don't userly do this (review when there is more chapters to read)

but im really really really hocked right now...

its amazing and it just got better ( I didn't know it was posable)

but i have to be up in 6 hours time to hike for tomz :(

just to say that i love it and i can't wait to read the next chapter tomorrow... or today by looking at my clock...whoops

keep writing

mountainlion718 chapter 38 . 6/21/2012
I hope she doesn't get too sick as the pregnancy progresses
Purradox chapter 38 . 6/21/2012
Very good cris. Looking forward to the courtroom drama.
SLKerouac chapter 38 . 6/20/2012
What a long trip for Bella and the family from London to Seattle. Now just to get the right food for Bella and the baby. None of the Cullens will let anything happen to Bella especially Edward. Bella has to have faith in the Cullens and Heidi to help her and not let her have to go back with Charlie. How will Heidi take to seeing Bella again? How will the prep go for court and how will Bella be at seeing Charlie again? Who will be there in court with Bella? Please keep writing.
Fleur50 chapter 38 . 6/18/2012
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 38 . 6/18/2012
I love this story so much! EEKKK! LOL Poor Bella has gone through so much she deserves a happy ending, one way or another. :D
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 38 . 6/18/2012
This was great. I feel horrible for Bella but she is dealing well. I can't wait for the trial- it WILL work out in the end. I kinda hope Edward or Rose or someone get to kill Charlie- prison is too good for him.
Cici G chapter 38 . 6/18/2012
I've been enjoying this story so far and look forward to seeing what will happen to all the responsible parties.
2,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »