Reviews for As Children After Play
mrsedwardcullen73ca chapter 38 . 6/16/2012
great chapter as always! you still owe somebody a certain one-shot *wink wink* lmao!
cecilia4059 chapter 38 . 6/16/2012
Thanks so much for the update. Bella's finally back to Forks. Comparing with the condition she was in when she first left, now she is a lot happier and healthier surrounded by a large protective vampire family. How can we blame Edward for kidnapping her anymore? Now the trial is coming, I'm kind of anxious to find out what will Charlie do to get himself out of trouble and even to get Bella back.

Please update soon.

I finally set up an account at TWCS the other day but still use most of the time. I will start checking out stories there if the situation becomes necessary.
Milk40 chapter 38 . 6/16/2012
I will pray that your wonderful stories are not removed. My translation of People like us vanished 5 days ago...

Fantastic chapter, but then again you're a fantastic writer, so...
1sparklygirl chapter 38 . 6/16/2012
Wow thanks
Kenzersmom chapter 38 . 6/16/2012
Thanks for the update! Interesting about bella's eating habits! Can't wait or more!
divyvicki chapter 38 . 6/16/2012
Thanks for the update. Great chapter.
sherryola chapter 38 . 6/16/2012
i'm so nervous for the trial, though i believe Bella will win. But just having to face him again will be so frightening for her. But now she's not alone. I liked how you handled feeding her, just how different things help and some don't, and even that the idea of the pig blood bothered her. Just because it's a different take on canon, you know? As always, I look forward to every chapter. great job.
chem-mom-of-3 chapter 23 . 6/15/2012
Well, I am glad Edward took away Bella's choices since she has shown twice now that her choice is to stupidly go back to Charlie.

Why would they take the baby out where he could be found by Charlie? And how did Charlie know that it was Bella's baby? I hope these vampires get vengeful soon or that the dangerous vamps come to town and do what the Cullen's should be doing!
chem-mom-of-3 chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
I just don't understand these wimpy vampires! Everything they seem to do only makes things worse. And if they want to protect her then at least follow her when they send her home. Carlisle was able to hear the immediate abuse when he took her home, Rose or Edward should have spied on her while Charlie was awake not after bedtime, and Alice lets her leave without watching for what she knew would happen! I am beyond frustrated. Why use the state and why the threat of kidnapping! They know it's not and those stupid messages. Alice sucks as a protector so why would Edward leave her again?
gilo chapter 37 . 6/9/2012
love it! :) i cant wait for more and the trials. im intrigued as to what charlie is going to say...but i think at this point no judge in there right mind would give him custody! but the big question will be the criminal charges.

but the frank thing may help prove bellas case and that she isnt a liar. a dna sample would prove the validity of bella's statement that a police officer did this to her...and one of charlie's friends. obviously it cant be connected back to him...but it does prove that bella isnt lieing about her gives her credibility, but for the most terrible reasons... i cant imagine her pain. im not sure if i want edward to kill her or see him rot behind bars! :P because there is nothing worse than a copper in jail...crocked or not! and if charlie gets jail time...he's screwed, cop and most criminals hate child abusers!

alicatVA chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is an interesting twist.

Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
oh god that question that stoped my heart what did he do god love this fic now to the next chapter and my anwer
pudget12 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Cris, you state you are a Pacific Northwesterner...where are you located?

loved this: The answer wasn't fervent, but neither was it hesitant. It simply was.
pudget12 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
OMGEEE... I know I know you are way past this chapter but that is my excited
pudget12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hey Cris,

Stalking you ) Since I enjoy Wisp so much I wanted to try another of your stories.

I already like the fact that you are making Rose kinder. I don't always like how she is written. So many authors continue to have her be a bitch unable to bear children...rant over!

This is shaping up nicely.

I will try not to comment to much as I see that its an older story...but no promises. )

2,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »