Reviews for As Children After Play
SLKerouac chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Bella is so afraid of what could happen with this hearing. The Cullens have told her that they would let nothing happen to her. The hearing starts and Charlie tries to intimidate the judge but it doesn't work. Bella answers all the questions that the judge asks with confirmation of the Cullens when necessary. Heidi gives her recommendation to the judge. Now after lunch what is going to happen? What will Charlie say and do? Why is Renee at the hearing? Will there be some confrontation when the hearing resumes after lunch? I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that it will answer some of the questions I have raised. Next chapter please!
gumibear26 chapter 29 . 6/26/2012
Ruh, roh! It's been long enough since I read this that I can't remember if Bella even figured it out herself.

I cannot tell you how much this story owns me right now. I was crushed when you went so long bewtween updates. (I do understand that RL happens, but it was still hard to wait.) I'm working on catching up with my reviews, too, because my RL got in the way. If I can get caught up tonight, that should put you over 1000 reviews. How cool is that?
Kenzersmom chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Cant wait to see what will happen! Renee- what a bitch! Wow!
MissMartha chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
OMG! I can not believe you left us hanging on the edge if our seats like this. I bit all my finger nails off reading this half, please hurry with the next chapter. Frankly I hope Jasper eats Charlie and Renee both. Thanks for the update
cecilia4059 chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
I'm a little surprised that after months' away and surrunding by vampires Bella's still so affraid of Charlie and even Renee. I mean, she has the Cullens, it's better than having a bullet proof vest. She should be able to relax a little bit and focus more on giving the judge the best answers she can think of. Charlie (or Renee) is like a caged animal, he can snarl but he can't bite.

Can't wait for the second half (afternoon) of the trial. Thanks so much for the update.
sxorxo41794 chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
When I read your story I feel like I'm watching a movie. Your a fantastic writer. Can't wait for the next update :)

-Sabrina
shde chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Damn this is Soooo good
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Huh, I actually totally forgot all about Renee. hee hee. oops. LOL I love it! Poor Bella has to go through so much! hopefully the judge will see reason and allow Bella to stay with the Cullens and take away Charlie's parental rights, as well as Renee's. :D I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheLadyKT chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Love her surprising them all with the phone. Poor b. Charlie needs to pay. What a skank Renee is
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Once again, you have me vacillating from tears to smiles to cheers. I know it isn't proper decorum, but I would LOVE for the judge to backhand Renee across the face. And I'm seriously hoping that Charlie loses it...even just a little...to show his true colors.

POIGNANTLY beautiful and powerfully written...as always.
1sparklygirl chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Wow really don't like renee at all!

Thanks
Purradox chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Wow. Hope all goes well.
Hev99 chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Oh wow! Bella was so so brave! I'm so proud of her right now! (And I don't even care how crazy it is to say that about a fictional character!)

What the hell was Renee doing there? The stupid, blind cow! Ugh! It makes me so mad that she's still calling her a liar after all the evidence to the contrary! She doesn't deserve to be a mother. Least of all to a sweet kid like Bella!

Now I'm on tenterhooks waiting for the next chapter! I can't wait! You're a genius. A GENIUS! Amazing! :-)
linnfromia chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Just a fabulous chapter. I love how you've slowed the pacing for this crucial, crucial showdown. It's just (gahh!) tremendous. Renee is a fun twist that I, as well as Alice, didn't see coming. But the best part is giving Bella a chance to face Charlie down. Even if it makes her I'll, I think she'll be glad she did.

Plus, she gets to develop a better appreciation for Edward's possessive vampire side :)
sherryola chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
Wow. My heart was pounding once the hearing started,a nd I also had tears in my eyes, as bella tried to tell her story,a nd at renee's hateful words. Very nicely done.
2,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »