Reviews for What's PMSing?
shantie1984 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
lol this story was awesomely adorable!
Wonderlandesque chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Hahaha, wow. I truly loved this story. It was absolutely adorable, and everyone was in character, and I was smiling the whole time while reading it. (I also quite literally lol'd as well...:D)

What a cute, adorable, funny story. I loved it! You both did a great job coming up with this! -
BRK chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is amusing! But it seems more like she's PMSing AND high on coffee! I know I get like this when I drink lots of coffee... . It's so random and a little out of character, but I really like it! It made me giggle so much! :D
Cally Starkiller chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
I love you for finishing this ! The amazing person you are, reading it was fun! XD

So Shepard and Garrus are..popping the heatsink eh? lol.

thanks for the dedication! And the Miles thing was a nice touch. ]

loved readin it story format and again..it rocked!
ValkyrieKryik chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
OMG i absolutely LOVE your Shepard! she is funny and hilarious and ... CAN I MEET HER? XD and drunk Garrus was funny too. liked that part. and the doctors vistit was a nice touch too. hehe. poor Garrus. he really dont know that weomen have a certain time of the month where they act all crazy-like? anyways, good story. im gonna be keeping an eye out for updates.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I"m laughing already! Reading on and damn garrus you fell for the 'Oooh! I'm hurt' junk?
Cally Starkiller chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Pizza Time!

ohhh my sides hurt from laughing too much at reading this in story format. Mr. and Ms. Vakarian. I have an appointment to make...(laughs at Zaeed shower moment again)

Yay for chapter five!
Cally Starkiller chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Ahh this brought back good memories. Nice job typing it all out. I appreciate what you're doing. )

Perhaps after a good nite's sleep i'll be able to remember. I'll let you know if i remember anything. And its no problem. Transferring from a yahoo convo to a word doc. seems hard. If it was me doing it, i wouldnt know how to begin. /

Again, great chapter! gosh the laughter is now being muffled! Commander Racist and Captain Prick...this is the future of humanity. ::shudder::
FireAndBubbles chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Funny! Entertaining! Just too bad that there wasn't mention of socks on the floor or empty toilet tissue rolls being left on the spindle in the bathroom. Those seem to be the primary PMS topics in my house, anyway. ;)
Cally Starkiller chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
The world will never be the same after this story. Even though I was there for it all...i still laughed the 'blue off my ass'! XD great nite! will read the rest of it!
panda-kun77 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
amusing... yet very satisfying. Can't wait to see whats in store for Garrus lol xD
JenJo chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
They sound like two little kids.

Funny.
CreativityInACage chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
hahaha! that was entertaining, and alllll too relatable XD garrus is a cute dinosaur (:
northstar-rocks chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Lol! I don't know why but shepard and garrus fighting is kinda smexy:D